Reviews for Come Home
Ratchet chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
If I could I would give this less than 0 stars. I find anyone who writes this slash nonsense to be an insult to fanfiction and to the show they are writing. Lacking almost any real knowledge about the show they write about, having a near perverse attachment to homosexuality and very little knowledge or understanding of human relationships.

But really Spencer and Lassie?! Really?! The only thing worse are the people who hook up Holmes and Watson on Sherlock despite John Watson's repeated 'I am not gay' Seriously Spencer and Lassie?! It is so utterly ridiculous and wacked out wrong and just plain off.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Sneaky Lassiter is sneaky and awesome! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was a great story! You tell him Carlton! :D
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So cute so awee I'm quoting despicable me.
"Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!" :D
sculby563 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
love re-reading this. Great story wish it were longer but still awesome. *gives pineapple upside down cake to you*
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Heheheheeeheee one more chapter?
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Eeeeee! This story was amazing! Short and sweet, I usually don't like one-shots. you did a food job with the characters!

A sequal would be lovely~! 3333
Aldebaran das Areias Vermelhas chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was amazing!
TiddlyWinks chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Not bad at all! But the last third was getting a bit violent. I'm going to see if there is anything else written by you that I would like to read. Thanks though!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
that was very sweet _~ *favs*
Orochi Miho chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This made me cry! Very well written. Quite lovely.
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
AMAZING. This is so freaking good, I love it, great job! You're so great at writing shassie!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is an awesome story! I love it! Happy Veteran's Day (it's 1:23am while I'm writing this)! Keep up the good work, and...yea..really cool story... D
ExternalOptimist chapter 1 . 11/7/2008