Reviews for 67 Percent
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/7
I agree with you about the shadow clone jutsu, and you explained it thoroughly and wonderfully in the story. This is a nice start to a story, but, sadly, it appears it is not, in fact, to be continued.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/30
I love your story! The plot is amazing! Update soon!
forever - a i n e chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Everything flows so well, and even the explanations (which can always make a story heavy) are smooth! This is a great first chapter. I'm going to have to read your other works. :)
Ziodyne967 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You make a really good point there about the jutsu! The way you displayed it here with the headaches and all makes sense too. I wonder if something like this was covered in the anime. I haven't really been keeping up.

Anyways, this is a nice fic! I hope the next chapter will be up soon!
Little Black Bat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ermahgerd! Where's the next chapter? I am in need! I've never read a story with this concept and I need to know what happens after this. Lol. Good job.
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
In all honestly, I like how you interpreted the use of Kage Bushin for intellectual purposes. It's not everyday that I encounter a fanfiction showing how easy everything is with the help of this technique; it's just so unrealistic. And a little bit exaggerated too. Anyways, I had fun reading this, albeit wasn't content since you drop off a cliff-hanger. :) I just had to ask: this is an abandoned story, isn't it? I can tell because you had published this on 2008 and had not updated since then. I hope you could continue this if you had the time. It's really interesting and unique. :) /faved
Mttroth36 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I totally agree with your opinion on the kage bushin technique. This is well thought out! Keep writing please!
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Boy is this cute! I really do enjoy NaruHina stories eventhough there seems to be no new ones these days. Most of the new stories seem to be the odd one that puts Hinata with Sasuke...and that is not one I enjoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Kage bunshin can only be held by even high level S-rank shinobi for a matter of minutes, this comes down to seconds for most ninja. The most confirmed shadow clones we see from anyone not Naruto is close to a dozen, likely less. By shippuden Naruto can hold a hundred clones for hours and stay conscious. Hope that answers that particular 'plot hole'. The only ones capable of the Shadow clone training method is jinchuuriki and most of them already possess special abilities from their beast or from early training, so none of them have ever made extensive use of the shadow clone technique. Although yes the whole 'and now he's a super genius' thing is rather distasteful.
jesusvaldivia199 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
cool i like
NarutoHinata U chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
akimichiboy4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
beautiful
danfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
if you can see this and you have a heart PLEASE UPDATE
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Love it so far! Great grammar and spelling which I appreciate! You also have amazing creativity and this is obviously well thought-out. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
it was shit there wasnt really any romance just explaitions of why he had a headaqake and tsunade talking for atleast 99% of the whole thing so yeah not to impresed sorry im just not