Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
ficfangirl chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Enjoyed the behind the scenes look at E/R and J/A, but I love the bits with Edward and Bella the most. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
Pls. I need ginsper and la Bella and them in an alt ending and omg ️ Still my favorite couple
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Emmetts inner voice is hilarious
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I really like these characters :) you should continue with the story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Damn...these are some 'ucked up people! lol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
That was fantastic! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it!
DMBSJB18 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Hah i sooo wanted this to be how it actually ended (:
BlueIsSoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Reviewing Chapter 9: You know what? I just laughed that Edward ended up having three 'hot' triplets. Karma, and just so fitting! I love that there is not a lot of change in the men, i can see them becoming old age perverts! Liked the part where you said Bella had a knack of keeping loyal people around her, so fitting, so important. I'm surprised that after university they did end up staying in Forks and weren't tempted to move out - but hey, where else would Edward go? Also a little sad that Edward has taken to drinking so much, but hey, wasnt his mother also a 'drunk'? I'm curious about Eleanor (arrogant and a dick LOL) I really am. I feel like there is another a story to tell there...

I would love, love, to see how handled handled the girls as toddler, or with their first real boyfriends. Think you will ever write for this again?
aka AddictedToFic chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
E&B married with 3 daughters is the perfect topper your story!
bhr chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Poor Jasper. Poor Alice... I think. It gave me an idea of why he was attracted to her, even though I already had an idea in scotch, but yeah, another great chapter (:

Alice's inner monologue reminded me of something I saw in Mean Girls, or any situation with the 'BFF of the ice queen' type of thing. And I feel for her. She finally gets to actually live a little!
bhr chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Yeesh. Lol Not that I don't like the chapter, just the fact that as I read, I was able to understand when each person came in, and how fast news spread in the small town of forks. Poor Jasper. And Rosalie xD The parents are just as bad, maybe even worse than the children!
bhr chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Huh, so that's Edward's history from his mother's side. I wasn't able to click on the links for some reason, but from what I've read, I mostly understand. History is a good "cooling off" method too xD
bhr chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loved it! Honestly probably shouldn't have read it, knowing it would react with me . I'm so dumb sometimes XD

But yes, great read, great chapter, and I have to cool off lol
cutie123r chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
cutie123r chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh Emmett and your gangsta ways!