Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
bklover08 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
I really liked this - especially Jasper's description of "pussy is pussy" but going on to explain the making love aspect of the relationship - so sweet and so expressive - (*sigh*)
Ironic Twist chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
I'm so a B/E person, but this was wonderful. I'm amazed at how well you slip into the characters' voices even after a long break. I've read all the stuff both of you have written and the characters in this story (and New Girl) are so distinct that I can't imagine how you can just slip back into them. However, I'm grateful you do.
london spam chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Wow, Jasper really is amazingly sweet in this one.

Thanks for posting and sharing with everyone!
Venjoss chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
gah! This was so wrong yet so flippin hot! I love Ginsper. I love being in his head. I love that they fucked in the street and yet I'm a little OMG! about it. This was perfect for Bizzaro-Elle land. Thanks for slaving away for us. I've been missing you two.

Forgot to tell jandco my joke:

Bob and his wife just finished having sex one night.

After catching their breaths during that post-coital state, Bob asked his wife: "Tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

His wife paused and then said: "Ok, you have the biggest penis of all your friends."
phoenixhunter47 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
This was sweet and sexy, but I'm glad Bella got her Edward and Jasper got his Alice - of sorts... ;)
writersiouxchef chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
W-O-W.

Fan-fucking-tastic. I'm usually a B/E core fan, but this just takes the biggest slice of Wonderful cake.

Thank you for this!
Thallium81 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
lol. you spelled "cocktail" wrong in the title.

UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON!
iheartemmett chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
I would totally fucking enjoy making dirty love to Jasper on the side of an empty street. Hells yes.
austen1775 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
This happened before the lake and The Horatio and Vegas? I hope.

All Edward knew was that B and J kissed. I wonder what would happen when he gets wind of this. I also feel for Jasper - having to feel so much for a girl only to hand her to his best friend.

Interesting...

Thanks!
KimGuidroz chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
How cool was that! I LOVE your Ginsper, and I was so excited to see this alternate ending!
mariejannette chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I get home from a long nigh at work and open my email to see an update notice for TTandOAC. Totally made my day. And the fact that it was about Jasper and La Bella hooking up, even better! Thank you so much for writing that! I kept wanting them to be together throughout Scotch, so this was perfect. You ladies are all things wonderful!
Kathy247 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Who would have guessed that Jasper had it in him to be so . . . soppy, for want of a better word . . . I like it though!
maniacalmuse chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I so loved Jasper in Scotch, Gin & the New Girl...so this was a great "alternate" ending, even if Jasper was a total girl at the end there, lol!
Night Fire Goddess chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Best. Chapter. EVER! I kept hoping Bella would tell Edward to take a hike, 'cause let's face it...Jasper's my fave Cullen. Thanks for this, you guys are my heroes!
tania19 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I like the Jasper/Bella idea thanks for writing it.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »