Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
TeamCullen713 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
I loved Scotch gin and the new girl! And I'm loving the outtakes!

Especially this one not that I didn't like edward and bella together but

Bella and Jasper are so perfect for each other! I love this alternate I was sad that

they couldn't be together in the first place :( but they were in love with the wrong people..

anyways I was wondering if you guys ever thought of doing a sequel where Jasper and Bella

get together or just an alternate ending? I know you probably won't but I'm just curious :)
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Ugh. So Edward turns into a middle aged alcoholic? Because no 40 man drinks that much scotch in an hour unless he has a serious drinking problem. And glugging strait out of the bottle in front of his kids friends ? Bottle in one hand glass in another gulping it down like he cant get enough even though he already finished a bottle at emmets.. And then proceed to brag about fucking his wife "raw" (and he expects these boys to respect his daughters ?) .. Would you not be embarrassed if this was your father? It's really just not cool, guys.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
nice to read empov - thanks
SamMomo chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I don't like this Rosalie-depending Alice, thanks God she is beginning to stand-alone ;-)
SamMomo chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Gossip rules the world ;-)
SamMomo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I liked it, thanks. I always like to read stories from different angles/POVs. Keep going.
PoppedTheP chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
yes i do love these two! i'm so glad you're writing them and i hope you write them more and more because you're amazing at it!
samiam77 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I read these from my cell so I couldn't review but I had to hop on here when I was finished just to tell you that I loved them all! They were a blast to read!
ana1973 chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
just loved the outtakes, thought we would see more of their relationship after high school in college but you ended it great with a real look into the future.

-Ana
AHotMess chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Triplets? That's just perfect beautiful irony!

xoxo
sora kinomoto chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Definitely, and I love their interaction. Thanks for the outtakes!
thewayigetby chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
I had kind of hoped this is how the main story would end, so I'm glad it turned into a one-shot! Gotta love Jasper, especially a Jasper who has gin handy at all times.
jkane180 chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
It had taken a pretty serious fist fight that had gotten Emmett a busted jaw and Jasper a chipped tooth before they realized that Edward Cullen was not fucking amused by people referring to the Cullen Triplets as “their ultimate fantasy”. - HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow. I smiled and actually lol'd SO many times during that. Fantastic. Really.

Thanks for all of it! I've had such fun reading everything!
jkane180 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Holy wow. I swear that I was not a Jasper fan, like at all, before I started reading Scotch. I am now. Thank you - for teaching me the Jasper-love and for that perfect outtake.
jkane180 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Aw... it's all coming together!
506 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »