Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
jkane180 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
I flipped it open without checking the caller I.D.—never fucking do that, by the way. - words of wisdom. :)

I usually shunned poppy covers of poppy 80s tunes, but that Flo Rida just knew his stuff. - truf

Yay, Alice!
jkane180 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Fucking amazing. Big Poppa owns me.
jkane180 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Loved the look in J's head... Alice's was pretty disturbing... but I guess that's the point. :)
jkane180 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Okay, so we don’t exactly go on fishing trips together, but hell. I paid her Amex and bought her car. - Aw... what a good daddy. :)

That was great!
jkane180 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
That was fun!
Rubberduck697 chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Oh, now that was perfect! And thank you for not writing anymore lol, this is getting ridiculous lol ;) Great work!
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Oh I do love these two! That was perfect! :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Oh the turning point in the J and A relationship! Oh thank you for posting this! Your characters have just the perfect number of flaws to make them believable and I love them, each and every one ;)
Rubberduck697 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Dang it, dang it why is this so good? I can't stop ugh... whatever, I'm leaving my review now lol: It wasn't until the last chapter of the actual story that I realized how out of it Alice really was... and I guess now you really hi-lighted it (expertly I might add). Her character's not easy to like, blindly following and being Rose's mignon... but I must say, when presented with Jasper's opinion, she's rather sweet and just kind of naive. So... It was a brilliant line having Alice say that Jasper needs to stop being so pig-headed and drop the Guitar (assumedly for the drums)... and it kind of makes me think that the reason Alice was able to say the psycho stuff about Bella was because, well she was jealous of Bella's relationship with Jasper... am I right? Was that really your intention? I think so ;) Great job! :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Ok so I might have just skipped around to this random chapter because I really do not need to be reading fanfiction right now... but it was freaking awesome! Like a soap opera or something, I considered making up a batch of popcorn to eat while I read this. It was wonderful! :)
jkane180 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That bizzo ran so hot and cold with me, and like a chump, I always took it and came back panting for more.

my-dog-just-died-because-she-stabbed-it-while-naked

That is, without a doubt, the best Emmett I've ever read. I can't quote the WHOLE thing back to you, can I?

Damn, I read a lot of smut and normally it's just a nice part of the day. But that MOVED me. You know what I mean?

Thank you. I needed that.
MissRe chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Wow - I'm so far behind! LOL I loved this. Edward with triplet girls. Karma is truly a bitch. I love that his and Bella's relationship is still going strong and those crazy assed friendships still crack you up. Excellent job!
PixieNixie chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
You are awesome. Just a fact. Until I got to the last paragraph of this chapter I kept thinking this was something you had actually quoted out of some history section somewhere. I was thinking "Wow, there really was a Masen family in Forks? And an Elizabeth Masen to boot? That's where SM got that from!" I was seriously considering Googling it. LMAO! You are a truly talented writer. If you don't have a RL career in journelism/ writing already, you should really consider it.
CullenDiva chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
And again, loving it! Fuck la bella for being able to wear a bikini after having triplets! lmao!
CullenDiva chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Ahh god I lurve me some Jasper! Jasper, la Bella, le sigh! woot!
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »