Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Lol loved it!

I love the way you guys write Emmett. So funny.

I think you should do more.

tehrager chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wtvoc, you're a fuckgood writer
mexicantt chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was good. Emmett/Bella always seems so wrong to me, but I can't help but like it all the same.

I absolutely love Bella in this story.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
this is a really good idea; its nice to be able to hear things from another characters POV outside the actual story :)
onecanhope chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I want to hang out with this Emmett. I want to get drunk with him and see how many of his song references I can guess correctly and I want him to say out loud every dirty thought he has. So yeah, I liked it. Alot.
tnuccio chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
ah yeah...I liked it...,

I love emmett!
blueheronpl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh, me likey! And for those of you out there who didn't, we need to have a could you not like that? Big Poppa, indeed. Hm, does qjmom know if there are dimples anywhere other than on his face? The OTHER cheeks, perhaps?

By the way girls, I think you need to have a Christmas smut writing contest - seriously. The sexy Edward contest and the DTE contests are all over now, and I need something to look forward to! Besides, there were lots of yummy stories launched from the sexy Edward contest, and I just know ya'll could come up with some great rules and writing parameters. I'm just sayin...
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
"I hate it when my cock gets in the way of a good tit shot."

story of my life

i love how emmett's personality shines through the smut. makes it so much hotter. the underwear guessing game. and the big poppaness.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Emmett...your take on Emmett cracks me the fuck up. Big Poppa, indeed.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
gah...i mean i knew that edward cockblocked him...but a girl can hope, right?
le jen chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Boy Shorts and Brazilians are some of my fav things too.

cockblocker cullen.