Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
Girly.x.Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Lol loved it!

I love the way you guys write Emmett. So funny.

I think you should do more.

tehrager chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wtvoc, you're a fuckgood writer
mexicantt chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was good. Emmett/Bella always seems so wrong to me, but I can't help but like it all the same.

I absolutely love Bella in this story.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
this is a really good idea; its nice to be able to hear things from another characters POV outside the actual story :)
onecanhope chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I want to hang out with this Emmett. I want to get drunk with him and see how many of his song references I can guess correctly and I want him to say out loud every dirty thought he has. So yeah, I liked it. Alot.
tnuccio chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
ah yeah...I liked it...,

I love emmett!
blueheronpl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh, me likey! And for those of you out there who didn't, we need to have a talk...how could you not like that? Big Poppa, indeed. Hm, does qjmom know if there are dimples anywhere other than on his face? The OTHER cheeks, perhaps?

By the way girls, I think you need to have a Christmas smut writing contest - seriously. The sexy Edward contest and the DTE contests are all over now, and I need something to look forward to! Besides, there were lots of yummy stories launched from the sexy Edward contest, and I just know ya'll could come up with some great rules and writing parameters. I'm just sayin...
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
"I hate it when my cock gets in the way of a good tit shot."

story of my life

i love how emmett's personality shines through the smut. makes it so much hotter. the underwear guessing game. and the big poppaness.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Emmett...your take on Emmett cracks me the fuck up. Big Poppa, indeed.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
gah...i mean i knew that edward cockblocked him...but a girl can hope, right?
le jen chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Boy Shorts and Brazilians are some of my fav things too.

cockblocker cullen.