Reviews for Tanqueray & Tonic and Other Assorted Cocktales
sassy991 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
OMG best outtake yet! I LOVE E/B! And they're still exactly the same after all these years!

Hands down this is one of the best stories out there!

One of my all time favorites! Probably 2nd! I love this story!

It's just so original and so hilarious!

I really love this story so I hope you continue the outtakes:D
sassy991 chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Aww that was SO sweet!

These two are like perfect for each other!

I'm all Bella/Edward but I just LOVE these two together:)

this was a wonderful outtake.

I absolutely adore this Scotch, Gin and the New Girl!
greeneyedgirly chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Oh this chapter just rocks my socks...I didn't expect to get an outtake for so many years down the road but I love it...and triplets?...Fucking-A! Now...I don't know if it'll work or not but I just gotta say that it would be awesome if we could have an outtake about the one time that Bella and Edward actually break up that Alice mentioned in S,G,&NG. Obiviously, we know the outcome b/c hell they get married and we even get this great one shot about the daughters but still I think that that one would be a great read. (Geez, did I really once say that I actually tried to stay away from this fic b/c I was afraid of what the characters would do to each other?, I was outta my mind!LMAO) Anyway, great job and more outtakes please!
greeneyedgirly chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Awe...I love this alternate ending...I almost wish that it's how it had really ended. I'm glad that Bella and Edward worked things out in the end but in this fic Jasper is still my man 100%!
greeneyedgirly chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Great chapter...I admire how they both just put it to each other staight!
greeneyedgirly chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Damn...I guess I can see where Alice is coming from but that's pretty crappy how she can be so happy about Rosalie getting messed up. Not that I don't think Rosalie didn't deserve it, b/c she did but I mean she doesn't even seem to care really, she just kinda seems happy that now she's the better one of the two. Kinda shallow...good thing she's gonna get some help from Jasper.
greeneyedgirly chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
I fucking love Emmett's point of's priceless!
greeneyedgirly chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Oh poor Alice...she really didn't get it back in high school did she?
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love an Emmett point of's the easiest to read and the funnest! This was really good!
Cullenary chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
britan10 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Awesome! Good to know the gang's still got it, even when they're old and shit :)
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
haha. i love these bad ass peeps! They never get old!
pikapj chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
OMG. Best outtake and best chappie EVER. Gosh, what I would give to get to hear more about them all as adults and the kids around. Hell, even the new generation of kids! Sigh... a girl can dream.
Unchanged Affections chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
hahaha, nice! I love edward and bella with three girls! triplets! awesome!
SweetDulcinea chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Well crap, not just 2 updates from you in a week - many! Is it Christmas? Hanukkah?

This was hilarious. Did you ladies collab on it or was it just one of you? Dadward is so DILFy and delicious...Blaine and Emmett crack my shit up...everyone else is just as they should be. Still a little immature, but full of all the love and personality we adore. Hot triplet daughters is too funny for words. You still torture him after all those years )
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »