Reviews for We Are Broken
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Really good story! Too bad in S4 Dean could never see how bad off Sam really was! Great job!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
WHAT A NICE FIC :) thank you
ccase13 chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
This was an interesting adventure. I like how Dean called Missouri for help. Poor Sam got sucked into the demon blood because he was saving people. I do think it's interesting that at the very end of season 4, Ruby said he never needed the blood at all.
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
nice story I bet Sam is going to have fun with that mind reader thing ;P
PVersusNP chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
This was awesome! *melts at the amount of Protective!Dean*

I love the inclusion of Missouri too - she's such a great character :D

I'm off to check out your other fics now (by the way, you have excellent taste in music).
LvSammy chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
This was awesome! I couldn't stop reading it. I loved it! THANKS so much! This was amazing. Way to go...Loved it. Just loved it and I loved taht you brough Missouri into it. Love that character! Thank you!
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
Excellent fic! :)
pandorathexplora chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
What an amazing story! I loved every bit of it, especially the brotherly concern.

Now, when are you going to write a sequel? Where will this new turn of events take the brothers? It's just too good to pass up!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
This is a great ending! thanks for the amazing ride
ziggy.uk chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Good epilogue, it was nice ending it with Sam sleeping relaxed and peacefully as it had been a long time since Dean had seen him that way. All Sam has to come up with now is a way to block Dean's thoughts as some of them Sam definitely doesn't want to know!

Great story and good luck with your finals.
RedDragen chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
vonnie836 chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
Awesome story that kept me going all the way. It is sad to see it end but I do understand about school. I loved the ending because it made things right again. Hope your finals will go well and you will come up with something new soon after. Hugs, Vonnie
gapdragon1 chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
What a ride ! Thank you for sharing your pet. Good to know Sam is in such capable hands, looking forward to what you come up with next. Good Luck with your finals x
PiratelfDair chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
This was really amazing! I especially loved Dean's protectiveness and his guilt, you wrote that so well!

Sam and Missouri really popped as characters as well!

Excellent job!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I think you did a great job writing this. I enjoyed it.