Reviews for Tomorrow is a better day
Skyblue Advari chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
I have to say that I enjoyed this, but it was very out of character for the most part. There were many, MANY grammer/spelling/general mistakes, and it got a bit cumbersome to read in places. Needless to say, I read it all the way through. You have the basics that a good writer needs, though you really need to work more on spell-checking and keeping characters together. Both Wilson and House seemed almost the same personality-wise and... boring. If you had put a little more work into this, it might have turned out better.
Cleavage Queen chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I happened upon your story "Tomorrow is a Better Day" and while on the whole, I thought it was an interesting idea, your execution really needs some work. Spelling, grammar, punctuation - these things are not suggestions in writing; they're pretty important (unless, of course, you are e. ...). There is not the same as their or they're. Each word means something very different.

I got as far as Chapter 10 (which I thought was a delightful idea, leaving parts of notes at various places and with various people) but couldn't take the sloppy writing anymore. Most of your errors would have been caught by simply running your work through a spell/grammar check in a word processing software.

Your characters are so AU from the characters that David Shore created that I just substituted different names for them and pretended it was just a story you had written from scratch.

Please take this as concrit from a longtime (professional) writer and not as flaming.

On the other hand, I had no problem with House calling his father "Father" and Wilson calling his mother "Mother." Children raised using those titles tend to continue to use them in adulthood. My Da is 76 years old and still refers to his parents as "Mother" and "Father" because those are the titles he had always used for them.
LoriB chapter 24 . 8/6/2009
That was a cute story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
micetea chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
That was so great")! I'm just sorry to see it end"( Glad they got the whole Father thing straighted out but he's still a bastered"( Glad Cuddy knew she didn't stand a chance") Thank you for this great story")
Max Gat chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
I really, REALLY enjoyed following this story!

And the ending was magnificent :D :D
Latitude142 chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
YAY! loved it loved it loved it :D
Latitude142 chapter 23 . 7/15/2009
haha good he deserved it for locking poor wilson up :D
micetea chapter 23 . 7/15/2009
I love a good escape") Run from the madman and get Wilson far away. Short yes but the ending made up for it")
Max Gat chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
D:

God John House is a dick. Any chance he suddenly drops dead?
Bonomania chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
Oh dear God, you can't end the chapter like that!

Now I'm itching to know what happens.

Great job :D
micetea chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
House's father makes me mad and scares me senseless at the same time"/ Something needs to be done soon!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 22 . 7/13/2009
I Just found this story, and read it all in one night pfft, who needs sleep anyway XD it is utterly amazing!

Update as soon as you can, 'cause House's dad scares me... and I I really want to know what happens next!
Latitude142 chapter 22 . 7/13/2009
aww its too cute! its like they are kids i want you to write more tomorrow :) you have been warned
Max Gat chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
Net one soon please! :D
archangelnetwork chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Absaloutely love the story - awful fun to read. Please please please update!

One very small thing, I dont think Wilson would be quite so upset, with the sobbing and etc, I think he would be more angry and shout...y.

But not a big thing - the rest is great!