Reviews for Trick or Treat!
pikachucat chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
awesome
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I like the "You're such a boy!" comment, I thought it as I read it XD
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
First of all, the button is blue...

Sorry, had to point it out.

Second of all, I love it! I blame Silver Umbra though, they're the only reason I read Legendary fics when I should be working on my own, plus I found you through them. Anyways, I'm moving on now, ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
FireLilli chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
One word: AWESOME. Another word: FUNNY. I like ending. Not a boring ending. Meh like... PIE! PIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! XD Anyway meh likey story! D XD :) Those are my faces I got when I finished reading story! Again! D ) XD :D :)
Darkpetal16 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
One word: Adoreable! D I love reading your stories~ They're so light-hearted and a lot of fun to read
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"GET HIM!" Haha! That was so funny XD! Great first chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This story is awesome dude er.. Gender
Kap487 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Wether's!
Zemus37 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very descriptive of many things and funny towards the end. As I read the words "dragged him into the costume room" i could just see him being dragged by his feet into the room screaming bloody murder. Oh yeah and one more thing:

Ugly Cupcakes
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
This is a pretty good story so far. Continue soon. Check out my story sometime when you have time.
CellarDoor96 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Heehee, I love it. Excellent job, wonderful language. Just one problem I noted, you misspelled "tilted" right before the last scene change. But that was the only thing I noticed.

Aw, I loved the scene between Mew and Celebi. Even I have to admit it was cute. _

All in all, great job.
Leo-Blazer chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Sweet! Loved the part about the pudding bomb. Is that even possible though? Also, for a minute there, I thought Mew was going to kiss him! Way to ruin the moment! (In a good way!)
CellarDoor96 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Epic WIN. Heh, wonderful characterization and fluff and everything. Heehee, I wanna know what Cel and Mew are gonna do now...
Glory For Sleep chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Excellent chapter! I loved the MxD moment. xD

Keep it up!
The Dragon Lover chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Aww, Geneticshipping love! 83 *glomps*

Sorry, I just really love that shipping a lot. X3 First one I ever wrote, after all.

Haha, Mew and Celebi are so funny! XP I can't wait to see what they plan to do, and how the older two will deal with them afterward. XD

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')

P.S.: Don't worry about the update thing; I'm more worse then you! Eheh... *looks at Chao Chronicles* Eheh.