Reviews for Shadow of the Day
guest chapter 3 . 8/15
I would tell alice no i am nottalking to him or tanya
guest chapter 1 . 8/15
Good start
theannonymousfan chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
I love how in every chapter of this story, it gives you hope for the main characterd,but then totally ruins it with the last sentence of the chapter (e.g. However, I didn't know how wrong I was to blah blah blah) . Such an interesting way to write . . . BTW OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A GIFTED AUTHOR TYSM FOR THIS STORY
jk chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
I wasn't staying away from you because I need to get over you, I wasn't staying away because you were still with the whore you chose over me...I was only staying away cause I'm too pussy to tell the cops who killed my mother even though my dads chief of fucking police and is fucking trained to take people protecting him lol
he love renee and you know who killed her...and tell how was bella protecting them really? if he was watching her he would have seen her hanging out with them...cause she was so how was she protecting them? tell me and make me believe it...does she really think that her not telling them the truth was protecting them? how would it have changed if they had known...phil wouldn't know that she told...and as far as he would know if he was watching ...she did tell them...she was hanging out with them...their her friends to all that see them so why wouldn't she tell just saying it makes no sense that bella is saying she was protecting them...cause she wasn't plain and simple
your story is not only fucking stupid but it makes no sense your characters are fucking morons...and well it is just shit really
jk chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
yes bella please explain why you would allow your mothers killer to roam free...cause h he threatened to hurt people...LOL are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit?
whose that stupid...ok I promise I wont tell! LOL fuck that
jk chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
I wish bella would stop the bullshit already..the whole I'm over him right? like she doesn't fucking we don't fucking know...stop making it so god damn easy on Edward bella he ditched you so he could fuck Tanya so no he shouldn't get it this fucking easy...he only realized he liked you what two days ago and you pined for his nasty used up Tanya fucking ass for 2 someone else let him see how it fucking feels
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
bella cant resist my SPECIAL PLEADING just when you thought you couldn't lost more respect for assward the stupid shit just keeps flowing

of course he wants her now! he lusted for Tanya as soon as he say he hooked up with her and now that hes had his fill he wants bella back...selfish whore that's what Edward is a selfish whore.
bella deserves better then tanyas slops Edwards too used thanks edwhore
jk chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
funny how this story is so not nessacary...bella is allowing her mothers killer to roam fucking free because shes a fucking pussy. he threatened her big fucking deal! if he was picked up by the cops there wouldn't be much he could do. If my mom was murdered I wouldn't let the prick roam free. the cops would have to fight me for him. I mean that...they could pry his ass from my cold dead fingers! and bellas just letting him roam free as a bird... what a disappointment she is...thought she was 18 not a damn child
jk chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
anyone else find it weird that Edward was entranced by Tanyas Tanyas the fucking ugliest denali!
but he can know that he likes Tanya but he has no clue that he likes bella? how does that happen exactly? I know I like salt and I use pepper all the time but I have no idea if I like it or not...
why make Edward a fucking moron? and riddle me have bella hurting for years but I'm guessing as soon as Edward figures out that he likes bella he'll have muss no fuss. Edward doesn't have to hurt he can go from girl to girl with no angst...I fucking hate Edward! piece of shit he lets his best friend fucking hurt for years...YEARS all cause hes in lust with a skank and a emotional retard? fuck that and fuck Edward bella can do better...wheres Adrian from VA when you need him?
jk chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
she hadn't given any thought to the weird shit Edward said...and by the way it didn't even make any fucking sense...her mom dies and because of it she thinks shes perfect? what a weird thing to say. I already hate Edward. he chose the whore over bella then he stayed with said whore for TWO entire years...he knows why bella left but still begs her to be his friend even though he knows of her feelings and is still with said whore. then he has the fucking nerve to pull bella away from a guy shes dancing with to find said rude is that? hey I know your in love with me but I don't want you to find happiness so let me pull you away from a guy even though ive been with the girl I chose over you for two years and come help me find said girl I chose over you cause I cant stand to be away from her for 2 seconds... then let me say some really weird shit to you after barely talking to you and breaking your heart...Edwards fucking out in my opinion.
anyone else hate that bella hasn't moved on in the least? any guy she sees she doesn't even give a fucking chance...she shuts that shit down immediately oh hi nice to meet you...yup feels like a brother...what is that bullshit?
jk chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
ohhh I don't know if I saw this coming...I thought theyd bond over murderers but ok I guess they'll bond over Tanya leaving lovely...he I know you've been in love with me for two years whilst ive been fucking Tanya but now comfort me cause she cheated on me!
jk chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
way to get attention bella...and she pushes everyone away except those strong arms..LOL of course...those strong arm wrap around Tanya bella! have for years! guess what else they do? and those lips...and fingers/? so gross
I hate e/t stories I'm never ok with bella getting tanyas sloppy seconds...if Edwards been with Tanya I don't want him with bella plain and simple
ill take bella and anyone else!
and if bella remembers EVERYTHING then surely she would do the smart fucking thing and tell the cops
how are they suppose to find james...ya I know its him your to obvious if she doesn't say shit?
your bellas a stupid fuck
jk chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
so its the same situation but years later and eddie still wants to be friends...screw that bella shouldn't have even let him in the room. and bella still wants him we all know that so don't have her say she doesn't cause no one likes it when the main character lies to the readers! its just makes her look stupid...shed take anything hed give and we all know it if he wanted to spit in her mouth shed take it and ask for more...that's how pathetic you've made bella...good thing you made it so a murderer is after eddie can save and comfort her...then they'll bond and he'll realize he loves her and bella will be vunerable and fall into his arms...
do you realize how stupid your story is yet?
jk chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
this story is fucking annoying. its been two fucking years! cant she act like a normal human being and act like she doesn't care. you know the best revenge is living well! just saying its so annoying that her hearts on her fucking sleeve like that...and all the rambling is annoying shes acting like a 14 year old.
and Edward stayed with the whore to distract from his guilt? its cause he hooked up with the hoe in the first place! then he stays with her...ewww
I'm sure he just wanted easy access to the p ...Edward seems like a whore anyway
twi-shadamy32 chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
omg that was so awesome!