Reviews for Consequences of Apathy
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
o.o oh my gosh were to start! this story was awesome! i loved it and once i started to read it i couldnt stop!1 just wow!
sairakanzaki chapter 33 . 11/28/2011
this story great and i like it! great job _
M.E.P chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
You are such an incredible writer, and I love the view point you did this story on. It's absolutely amazing!
Rena Redhead chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
So I read over the last chapter, which reminded me on what was going on and where I had left off and then I read this chapter, which was completely new to me. I'm not going to take too long on this review, since I want to leave you a long review at the end, but I had to send you this because I loved and I mean, I LOVED the ending of this chapter.

It was awesome. I can't, wow. Just, Gozaburo, this guy who was abusive to Seto as a child, just kept pushing and pushing and then Seto snapped. It was just, I could see it. I could feel it. When he went ahead and attacked Gozaburo and stopped, the moment was so tense and even afterwards, it made my stomach flip as Seto realized that Gozaburo had some advantage, some and that was just terrifying. I loved Seto's determination though. That made me all the more excited for the coming chapter. Great job!

Later!

~Rena :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I wish I could review every chapter of your 3 stories about the Kaiba brothers, but they've so overwhelmed me the past 4 days, I'd have no idea where to begin. Let me just say, I love your work, you're one of the best writers on this site, and understand the Kaiba brothers and their dynamics very well.
SereneShadows chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
Well hi there Miss Kari, I'm here for one of my long and late reviews once again and I'm guessing this is going to be a really long one cause I haven't reviewed in such a long time! .

Ok so I'm very sorry I have to do my reviews this way again, it just seems easier and maybe one day I'll get back to the normal way to do it but for now I must keep doing it this way and I'm very sorry to say that.

I don't mind if you give short replies to my long reviews, I'm just happy you say something back, I think its a wonderful idea to reply back to your reviewers somehow and you do it in a lovely way and I'm always glad to hear what you have to say back!

Alright now lets get to your stories!

Chapter 20,

Gosh you really get me sucked into your stories, like all the bad stuff happening to me right now is gone and I have the feelings of the characters in your story to feel!

I could hear Noah's very annoying voice in my head and I could see everything you wrote, this chapter was really good though I did miss Mokuba's POV you said it will be in the next chapter so I can't wait for it! I miss Mokie! .

The ending when Mokuba came was the best for me cause I was happy Mokuba was here and the way you wrote it was lovely, I couldn't help but read everything over again just so I could get all the wonderful sayings you put in this chapter in my head!

I truly loved the part when it said "In my head, I would always be a card player, striving to be the best, fighting to beat everyone. However, in my heart, I would always be Mokuba’s brother, his protector." o I had so many chills it was crazy!

I loved this chapter like I always love all of your other chapters, beautiful job!

Chapter 21,

Mokuba is back, yays! o

I have to say when I read the title "One card short" in my head I was singing the song from the yugioh soundtrack almost the whole time I was reading this chapter but then at some point in Seto's POV it stopped and I was a bit surprised, cause normally that kind of thing would happen when I would be reading Mokuba's POV but I guess the sadness in Seto's POV really got me and again I was sucked in.

As always I love you're endings there always very epic and they always make me want more and more but this time I think you're A/N really got me goin,. I have a feeling this next chapter is going to my favorite or at lest one of my favorites!

Very good chapter as always!

22,

Thank you for telling me what song thous lyrics at the beginning of the chapter where from cause right now as I write this part of the review I am listening to that song and I have to say its a very good song!

Now about the chapter...it touched me as the episode touched me but your chapter showed me so much more then the episode did for me.

Mokuba's POV was the really cute part for me and when it was at the ending I knew what was going to happen but I was wishing it wasn't going to happen but it has to cause then later when get to see the wonderful Kaiba brother hug that everyone loves so much!

That's is my most favorite episode in yugioh ever and you wrote it wonderfully, though I did not know that you that you watched the episodes over and wrote them then, that must be really hard and I'm really impressed that you do that!

This was a lovely chapter to read and the song was wonderful to listen to thank you for both of them!

23,

Wow wow wow it seems you put your heart and soul in this chapter, well at lest that's what it looks like to me.

It was lovely, really I truly loved it my heart feels so low in my chest right now and I feel like crying but don't feel bad about it this is what I love most about your writing, that it makes me feel and think about all that just happened, you really truly got me in this chapter Miss Kari.

I can not wait to read the next chapter, thanks for writing such a wonderful chapter!

24,

Tehehehehehe o

I love happy endings, well this isn't the end but still this made me very happy!

Gosh its hard for me to pick one thing to write about cause I loved everything but I did really like when Mokuba got so into Seto's little "James Bond" story it was very cute how he gasped and was in awe about how awesome his brother is!

Also I really got swept away with how you are writing its beautiful like everything flows together and I begin to say them out loud /

I am really happy that the last two chapter have been Mokuba's POV thou I love Seto I've missed Mokuba so much and I was happy to see this was all him!

XD I'm lovin this story keep up the wonderful work!

Now I'm pretty sure that this wonderful story of yours is finished so I will read the rest of the chapters and I will tell you what I think in one final review for this story,

Sorry for being so slow on reviewing but I will try and speed up. .
AmePiper chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
I really really liked the way you brought Mokuba back! I LOVED the choice of switching POV! I thought it was a brilliant decision, it really made the realisation, the powerful jolt of Mokuba's memory realistic. The subject matter was portrayed by your structure.

I really liked it. It added a much more active effect to his memories rushing back. I don't know if you decided to switch there on purpose, but it was a brilliant choice!

I loved this chapter—you've done our favourite season justice my friend!

-Ame
AmePiper chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
“See, the great thing about duels is that a person doesn’t need to know or even pay attention a lot to figure out what is going on. Depending on how nervous the other duelist looks and how many monsters they have on the field protecting them, one can pretty much assume whether they are in a good place or a bad one.”

This seems like a lesson either Seto taught him, or something he learned from watching so many of Seto's duels in the past.

Well done on that, because it shows that Mokuba has watched a lot of duels, and therefore ties into the original story very subtly.

I also applaud how weak, strong and utterly determined you have make Seto!

God...I have missed reading your writing so much.

I'm going to continue with this story for now.

I want to read more now, but will probably end up only reading one more chapter if that. BUT I think I have some free time tomorrow.

Then my love.

Then.

-Ame 3
MythCreatorWriter chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
Dang I was scared when Seto tackled Mokuba. I was with Mokuba on that, I thought he was going to beat him up to, or at least throw him down or something. I totally did not expect that monologue Seto gave to him, and yes it totally sumed up what I think he thinks about the past. He can't live with it so he kinda pretends it doesn't exist.

Yeah Seto not big on the forgiveing department. Wow he even told him he loved it, something I didn't think he would do, but it totally fits. Besides if he told anyone he loved them it'd be Mokuba.

For a second a flashback of For Your Protection went through my head when I was at the end of that part of the story. I was afraid it would end in a similar way and I didn't want that to happen.

I got tears in my eyes from Kaiba Cave and him playing solitaire. I'm not good at that game... Yeah Kaiba was majorly disappointed about his loss; I always pictured Seto as being the type of person that would do that obsesive thing but still keep things tidy. But this works too. I love how you brought up their parents and I just absolutly love how Mokuba is finally totally excepting his brother flaws and all.

Aw Seto brought flowers. Like the detail about kicking Gozaburo's grave. Anybody would do that. I really like the last part of this story, was that concidered sappy? Well then I'm all for sappy if it works. I'm a sucker for sappy.

Love how you got the title of the story involved, it just seems to bring everything full circle. And whow I didn't notice the previous chapter titles were and could be YGO songs haha.

One problem I'm sure you'll fix quick: “Why are you sowilling to forgive the person that trapped " needs a space between those. That's the only thing that bothered me in an other wise perfect piece.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
Mighta sounded corny at the end, but you know what the saddest part of a fic is, even if its a semi-happy ending one? The ending itself. Knowing there's no more...anyway I wish ya all the best overseas, Kari-chan!
Sandstorm.Amaterasu.Zira chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
And there's the end of one of the best stories I've ever read. Now what will I have to look forward to? Well I guess there's always YGOTAS! Keep on writing Kari!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 32 . 7/12/2009
You came up with the mother thing at the last minute? Haha dude that's kinda freaking awesome. I know, I love when I do stuff like that. When I was writing this one story, I made Atem and Mana a couple and I totally didn't mean to, and I totally didn't even think more about them as a couple. I don't even know if I actually saw the episodes she appeared in when I wrote that, that just made me feel freaking awesome. So I can understand that moment and you must feel good after writing in that mess.

Anyway, on with the chapter review. I was wondering if you're include those lines of his. I remember finding comments on Youtube mocking it, "Yeah just forget all your character development." But yeah I'm with Mokuba on this, yeah it's expected but...somehow we hoped it would be different.

No I don't think it was rushful at all. It went just fast enough man. I liked how you did everything. Sorry I can't come up with any more criticisms but I just came from a 8 hour party so little tired. And hungry. I'm eating as I type.

I do wonder what's coming after this. And I like the lilies, I know it comes from the sub; I have to see that episode. Which reminds me, I know this title was a song I just can't remember it... By the time you reply I'll probably know it.

Anyway, keep up the editing, it really makes it more smooth and polished. I still can't believe you're awesome works weren't published, and look how good they are without out it, let alone if you actually edit, wow.

Your best work? I'll have to judge that after it's all done and stuff. But what's important is that YOU feel it's your best work. I could believe this is your best work. It's brilliant, nothing less than what Kari can do huh?
WhiteAsukalover chapter 32 . 7/12/2009
Sweet chapter as always! Laughed at a lot of scenes and loved the soundtrack ref in the title!
Sandstorm.Amaterasu.Zira chapter 32 . 7/12/2009
It is sad that this story is almost over...what will I have tlook gforward to when it is? And when Severance, and Forlorn is too? -sigh But I guess I'll just have too wait and see...

Keep up the good work!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 31 . 7/7/2009
Oh my Gosh Joan is their mother? Why does Mokuba always get to see her and not Seto? Well he probably wouldn't feel all happy about it...

But anyway that part was freaking cool, kinda touching too. Also love the explanation point after Escape for the chapter title haha a lot of emphasis on escaping huh?

Wow that mom things explains it...and yet it doesn't. We still don't know exactly what she was or how she was there all that time...But I still feel satisfied about knowing who she is, that makes it so much more touching.

Haha "thank god". Seto and the ironic about him dying from jumping off the building, I liked that part too. And how he didn't want to die with Yugi, yeah he wouldn't, but hey you could die with Joey. That'd be lots worse.

Yay you included the Kaiba ninja jump! Haha I was picturing Mokuba's priceless face and I love the wording you used for his reaction, it fit his face. Also the fact that he's not use to running in real life made sense why he wasn't that fast at running, but ofcourse Kaiba could do it.

Wow for knowing exactly what's going to happen, I was quite thrilled to read it. Quite inteense yes. Hm is that what Noah told Mokuba? And the next part is basically where they forget about the whole Noah thing and go on with their dueling lives, I'm thinking that's not going to happen here. Persoanlly I hated that in the series, how they just ignored it afterward like it didn't happen. The episode after that to my memory was basically a recap of everything we'd seen.

Alright enough of my rants, good chap. Looking forward to the finishing touch. And yes that is an awesome CD I'm so happy to get two Kaiba songs from there. All my hours of researching for a way to get it, done in a few minutes. Haha.