Reviews for Just Another Moment With You
ambzzz chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
it was really good, especially with the cliffhanger at the end. can't wait to read more! oh and who's catherine?
rin03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OMG! I CANT WAIT TO SEE! whoes going to be wife is she? im pretty sure its edward! but i cant wait! its gud thing that Bella has found someone new i dont want to see bella heartbroken while Edward is out there marrying someone else :x
Coldplay123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
write more now! this is incredably good!
IDecideKant chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
next chapter! plz? it was great! :):):):):):):):):):):)
tremor1321 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
ahh! i really hate cliffies! especially when the its about to get to the good part! XD update soon pls!
You taste horrible chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
OMG...I AM GOING TO TRACK U AND SIT U DOWN IN THE COMPUTER AND MAKE U WRITE CHAPTER 4...OMG...I HATE CLIFFIES...OMG...IS EDWARD MARRYING? OMG OMG...OMG...UR GOING TO KILL ME IN AGONY...U CANT DO THIS TO ME!

UPDATE SOON!
Curious88 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I love the cliffies, they are what makes me want to continue reading, to see what is going to happen next. I am excited to see who Catherine is going to marry, I have my thoughts about it, but I won't guess because I was wrong about who it was on the phone. I hope that you update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more!
FranklyDarlingIDon'tGiveADamn chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Great story,lol. But why apologize for cliffs? They make the story more fun, and again I say good story. :)
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
GWAH WHOOS THIS CATHERINE? (thats my name..wow the irony!) WHO IS SHE MARRING PLEASE DO TELL! OR UPDATE SOON!
laugh out loud chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
well it BETTER be Edward or that was so not worth the cliffie. Sorry just mad i have to wait 4 the next chapter :p
Curious88 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Wow, way to leave us hanging! hahaha. I really like this story, and I can not wait to see who it is. . . .maybe edward. . . alice who knows. I hope that you are able to update soon, I really like this so far, and I am sure it is only going to get better, even if there are some twists and turns! Great job so far! :)
Curious88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I like how you changed what happened, the edward/bella thing. It is interesting, and kept my attention. I am going to read the next chapter, which I am sure is going to be just as good as the first.
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
i think it was edward on the phone

awesome chapter
Kolored chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Awesome chapter, and mean cliffy!

Update soon,