Reviews for Sincere Deceptions
Love it
Happycafegirl chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
aww poor Allen
Hanashi o suru chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Although you said you're unsure of when you're updating, I hope you can when you're able! I think this is actually another fanfic I'm really enjoying plenty, and now I'll have to wait for more ;

Seriously, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
crimson-angel08 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Please, do continue I'm really interested in this story!

Poor Allen, he's feeling lonely do to Kanda's avoidance, plis, I wanna know more! I really love it! 3 :))))
Yaoi and Darkchocolat chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
OHMYALLEN! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE UPDATE!

Ive fallen in love with your amazing story! Its so hard to find a really good yullen fic with allen as the innocent/cute but badass vampire! But you havent updated for so long! TT sob! Please please update! I beg you! TT
Whocares1814 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
aaawwwwweeeee... still no new chappy :'( I've been waiting for almost two years for a new one. please update, i love this story...
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This chapter and story are EXCELLENT so far!

But just to make sure, the 'dark-haired man' WASN'T Kanda correct?

Normally whenever you hear 'dark-haired man' in a Yullan fic, it's normally directed to or talking about Kanda

(maaybeee Tyki, but normally Kanda).

Damn Allen's awesome so far!

I love it when Allen's on tolerant terms with the Noah.

Not really with the Millennium Earl, 'cause then Allen's normally just evil in those types of fanfic's...
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Update Soon!
the real poison ivy chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Question. What does BDSM or whatever mean? Please tell me.
the real poison ivy chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
OhMyFuckingAlma! Holy shit that was fucking brilliant! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I cannot believe how amazing that chapter was. When road showed up I totally had an evil breakdown! I couldn't stop cacling like an evil maniac for a long time! I even did a little dance! And the last time I did a little dance was when I was watching episode 93 of D. Gray Man! Oh crap I'm gonna start hyperventilating... Ahh can't breath!... * am now dead, well non-evil me anyway, now I am just really evil and highly caffeinated. Really bad mix. Somebody might die. Oh lookie my slow helpless defensless cat.
dakenolebeau chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
please dont stop the story here i want to know what happens to allen aand kanda
Z chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Ooooi were is the new chapter
Infinity78 chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Oh gosh! Will be on hiatus forever? Please update! It's soo awesome!
TempestReign chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
really awesome story!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
I LOVE IT! Please update soon this is an awsome story that absolutly HAS to have an ending. Can't wait for the the next chapter. -