Reviews for Sincere Deceptions
Jean Sumar chapter 7 . 3/18
*/tears and more tears/* the last time you updated was FIVE YEARS ago! How cruel! To make me fall in love with your story only for it to be left off and ABANDONED! UWAAAAH! Your story is absolutely WONDERFUL! I fell in love with it immediately. I can only hope you'll someday update, but considering the last date that happened, I think it's safe to say that THAT'S not likely. */sigh/* please update. I BEG of you. Update. PLEASE.
Kei-Kat chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I really hope you go off Hiatus and write again! I really wanna know what happens next!
withoutwingsx chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Love it
Happycafegirl chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
aww poor Allen
Hanashi o suru chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Although you said you're unsure of when you're updating, I hope you can when you're able! I think this is actually another fanfic I'm really enjoying plenty, and now I'll have to wait for more ;

Seriously, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
crimson-angel08 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Please, do continue I'm really interested in this story!

Poor Allen, he's feeling lonely do to Kanda's avoidance, plis, I wanna know more! I really love it! 3 :))))
Yaoi and Darkchocolat chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
OHMYALLEN! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE UPDATE!

Ive fallen in love with your amazing story! Its so hard to find a really good yullen fic with allen as the innocent/cute but badass vampire! But you havent updated for so long! TT sob! Please please update! I beg you! TT
Whocares1814 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
aaawwwwweeeee... still no new chappy :'( I've been waiting for almost two years for a new one. please update, i love this story...
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This chapter and story are EXCELLENT so far!

But just to make sure, the 'dark-haired man' WASN'T Kanda correct?

Normally whenever you hear 'dark-haired man' in a Yullan fic, it's normally directed to or talking about Kanda

(maaybeee Tyki, but normally Kanda).

Damn Allen's awesome so far!

I love it when Allen's on tolerant terms with the Noah.

Not really with the Millennium Earl, 'cause then Allen's normally just evil in those types of fanfic's...
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Update Soon!
the real poison ivy chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Question. What does BDSM or whatever mean? Please tell me.
the real poison ivy chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
OhMyFuckingAlma! Holy shit that was fucking brilliant! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I cannot believe how amazing that chapter was. When road showed up I totally had an evil breakdown! I couldn't stop cacling like an evil maniac for a long time! I even did a little dance! And the last time I did a little dance was when I was watching episode 93 of D. Gray Man! Oh crap I'm gonna start hyperventilating... Ahh can't breath!... * am now dead, well non-evil me anyway, now I am just really evil and highly caffeinated. Really bad mix. Somebody might die. Oh lookie my slow helpless defensless cat.
dakenolebeau chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
please dont stop the story here i want to know what happens to allen aand kanda
Z chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Ooooi were is the new chapter
Infinity78 chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Oh gosh! Will be on hiatus forever? Please update! It's soo awesome!