Reviews for A Tangled Web
mrsking1976 chapter 6 . 10/29
I know it's been a long time since you have updated the story but I just found the story and it is absolutely awesome. I would love love love to get an update from this and hope you finish it. I am a shipper so I hope Bobby and Alex get together I would love to see them happy. I watch both shows and never thought of Spencer being a young Bobby but I can see it. It would be a great twist to have those to keep communicating almost like a father son relationship.
Gertie2 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Just discovered this story. Fascinating, i never connected Bobby and Spencer and I watch(ed) both shows. Great. Love it. Please let Alex and Hotch have a fling.
Thanks, please continue this. Its a great story.
sell chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I read this today ... Any chance to continue? Please say yes, say yes ... More please!
Cherylwb chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Great story! Please, please, PLEASE continue.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
any chance u can finish this pls
rindy713 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
fascinating! sounds like both spencer and bobby are in for some angst with this case. i am pleased that they have figured out what's up with declan, though. i wonder what's coming next.
rindy713 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
i am glad bobby has some doubts. obviously there is more going on here, and i do think declan is trying to clue bobby in. i think that absent fbi boss is the bad guy and is manipulating everyone.
rindy713 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
i'm glad to get back into this story again. i went back and re-read the first three chapters, and it reminded me how much i like it. i hope the "criminal minds" folks are as gentle with our heroes as they can be. and mostly, i hope alex and bobby continue to open up emotionally to each other through this ordeal.
cifan chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Loving these updates!
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I'm enjoying this story a lot, reindeer', and I'm glad to see you posting again!
dh2930 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
The excitement is building so fast that I find myself reading fast trying to keep pace with the story. I love the way Spencer and Bobby just connect so easily. This new development should make Alex happy because it will get Gage and Sebastian out of Bobby's life. I am really enjoying this story so much. I am looking forward to the next Gage encounter. Does this mean that Gage really did write that note to himself,or is there still a "monstrous man" out there? I love the suspense. Bobby did good not to tousle Spencer's hair. I bet Spence would really not like that.
dh2930 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Declan obviously is off his nut. I agree with Hotch's assessment of him. But then I agree with Alex's too. Gage was counting on Bobby being behind that 2way mirror so I have to wonder why he totally freaked out on Hotch. I appreciated Spencer's reaction to the sharp, sudden change in Gage, relating it back to Tobias Henkle...that was an awful experience. I'm with Alex on one thing, how much can poor Bobby take? Gage screaming it was Sebastian was he reason he requested the interview and made a point of saying he knew Bobby was behind the glass. White whale hunter gone berzerk? Is Sebastian blackmailing Gage? Ok, I am rambling.
dh2930 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
They are not seeing it, yet, but there must be something to all those letters. Yes? And who is this "montrous man" who managed to get Gage to sacrifice himself? I am confused. But that's a good thing...mystery and suspense in spades. If Gage didn't write that note during one of his delirious rants, then he really is trying to save Bobby. Make up my mind! I love Alex's passionate protective streak. She hates it when Bobby tries to protect her, but she is tooth and claw protective of him. Of course she does it in a very in-your-face way and he is more covert.I am glad he offered his couch, permitting his personal space to be invaded, and I am glad Alex accepted so graciously. Bobby is a smart man, he knew that sweet voice was promising sudden death if he didn't listen, and obey. Like a said, Bobby is smart man.
cifan chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Great to see this updated, and I'm intrigued. Looking forward to more.
dh2930 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Well so much for a supporting role. It sounds like Alex is going to be under her own spotlight. I like that Hotch and Bobby know each other, of course that won't cause Hotch to go easy. He is the original by the book man. Loved the dueling Profilers..that was great. At least Reid now understands why Hotch told him not to underestimate Goren. I am also glad to read that Gideon was a staunch supporter of Gage. It ususally seems that Bobby was the only one who did not jump the Gage ship right away, making him look gullible or too emotionally attached. Knowing that someone of Gideon's caliber had faith in Gage too, just makes it better for Bobby. Hotch has the word out, so are we going to get Gideon too? That would be heaven. I am not sure I would want to be in a room full of profilers...they notice everything. Maybe they will underestimate Alex, so many do, and not be so guarded around her. Oh wait a minute...they are all on the same side. I don't like Bobby feeling that he may have been played by Gage. He is too fragile right now to add that on top of everything else. Quit second guessing yourself, Bobby...Gage really is mental mess.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »