Reviews for Loose the Hounds
supert
supert
courtneesworld21 chapter 12 . 6/3
Great story, actually great series! I love the Alec/Max relationship and the plots and I think you write Max and Alec really well!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 12 . 4/8
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Jen10Jen chapter 10 . 1/15
Do you want me to have a total breakdown!?
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/15
I love it when Alec gets a chance to shine and show he genuinely cares (both about Max and what happens to the rest of the transgenics).
Mirandaannw chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I love this series so I'm reading it again. I never was a logan shipper in either season he was whiney and kinda sucked plus not good enough for Max. Alec and max even when arguing set the screen on fire, could be the actors or the characters or maybe a mixture of both.
Padria95 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Oh goly. So much to love about this story! I love the Alec and Max interaction, I love the Alec whump, I love the Alec stepping forward for the interview and helping save them by making them "people," I absolutely LOVED the exchange between Mole and Max in the previous chapter the: "Then we have a problem." "What's that?" "I was about to tell you the same thing." Loved the friendship/grudging respect between Mole and Alec, loved the way everyone rallied around Alec when he was on his "deathbed..." I just loved this! It was fantastic.
kikinette11 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Bravo (encore)
Bon dans cette histoire Alec est un peu ''trop'' fort à mon goût et Max ''faible'' mais tu a réussi a très bien l'expliquer dans ton histoire

L'ensemble de l'histoire est très plausible comme suite à la série bravo
Impossible de review le dernier chapitre car je l'ai déjà fait ;-)
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Now THAT is the kind of agreement the transgenics & government should've come to rather than the crap Max Allen Collins cooked up (or was told to cook up - whatever) in the books. I'm still sad that you were never a writer for the show - S3 would've been in the bag!

Holy crap I thought you were going to kill Alec - seriously thought you were going to do it. Only remembering that you've written follow ups to this fic kept my lil' flame of hope alive.

I've gotta stop reading. I have a new chapter of an old old fic almost ready for posting, and I took a brief break to read one of your fics - now it's 2am and not only is that fic of mine still not up, I'm just trying to tell myself 'one last chapter' so I can shut down the 'puter and drag myself off to bed. The family are not gonna appreciate tired grumpy mum in the morning - I hold you accountable!
Sorrel2009 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Can't think how many times I have reread this story and it is still one of my favourite Max & Alec stories - always brings a smile to my face!
Thank you for brightening up an otherwise dull & rainy day, x
EmmyLou74 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
I can't stop smiling! I love your stories but I hadn't got to this one, god knows why. You capture the characters so well, Max and Alec (obviously) and Mole (I think I may have a weird crush on him now). I laughed, I cried and now on to the sequel yaaaaaayyyyyyy! Thank you!
tumbling-down-and-down chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
It's an awesome story! please do continue writing DA fanfics! esp when alec's in them :D it's sad that DA's ended but at least there's fanfics to keep us going! thanks for writing!
takewhatchaget chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Just wanted to say that i hated those post-series books too. All of the stuff i have read on here has been at least 1000000000000000000000000000 00000x better. yours stories are among the MUCH better ones
talichernin chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Hands down the best DA fanfic I've ever read. Pleasure to read.