Reviews for Son's Gonna Rise
unamused chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
football court? seriously? if you are going to write a story that blatently puts down anyone you see a threat (i.e. popular people, athletes,etc) please do it in a semi intelligent manner. Its a football field. And even if you will try to claim foot ball as in soccer, its still a field or a pitch, never a court. Basketball and racket sports use courts not Football.
imaginarykite chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I love love love this story :D Also, in chapter 12, not being picky, but it says that Ben has never even thought about buying a gun, but in one of the earlier chapters right as he's running away, you mention that he thought about buying a gun but didn't because his mom didn't like weapons in the house. Just thought you might want to know :3
Casmar chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
poor janitor
Tagrea chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
did you ever make a sequel?
Amy90 chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Wow, this story is just great. I couldn't stop reading and now that I'm through, I'm regretting it wasn't longer. LOVED it! :)
somebody chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
aw, i like this story a lot. there need to be more stories about ben and dean. so what do ya say? sequle? please?
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
aww! I loved it!
blackcatswhiskers chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
This was a great story. A sequel would be wonderful

Rachel
CMT1992 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Hope there's a sequel!
freakaleek4jello chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Loved this story. I've always wanted Ben to be Dean's son. Still holding out hope but not sure if Kripke and co. will see fit to go back and revisit it later.

So... we have to beg for a sequel or are you gonna be nice? lol.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Love the ending. very profound and thoughtful. I would definitely love a sequel. couple years down the road though. excellent job.
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
plz plz update! yay! they got the trickster!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
oh... what was the secret?
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
plz plz update! this is so good!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
nice, the boys bickering is always a good add in to the story