Reviews for Establishing Life
Jinryuzuki chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Omg this one really hit home... no seriously it did . my stomach rehurted after reading this lol great job as always and i hope to see more chapters or else i will unless the gauntlet onto urself xD
Jinryuzuki chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Wow... that's all i can say after reading this story. Very funny. I mean everything that happened in this chapter alone made me come back for more. I hope that we (Your friends) still create inspiration for you to continue such an epic journey.

BTW there is nothing wrong with the tails dolls... no wait, never mind im thinking of something else.
Jinryuzuki chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I enjoyed reading this chapter (coming from one of the friends that inspired tjis story). I almost believed that the events that happened in the story actually happened. Keep up the good work here. "We are the champions" playing in the background here as im writing this (An unrelated fact).
Shinigami no Hoshigaki chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Ha, the master emerald had enough of Knuckles. I never would have thought of Tails liking a lot of ramen, except to throw it at Shadow. Yeah, and those chili can sting you bad if it hit in some area, but it's funny if you watch but not if you're the one being burn. burn shadow burn.
Shinigami no Hoshigaki chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is funny... Knuckles destroying the kitchen... Shadow with his personality... and Metal Sonic... drinking... It's all good. It sounds more better then my Sonic Short.
Bond.James Bond chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
dude... man friken awesome totaly random and all aroung funny keep writing1!
Lexdian chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
That was an awesome story! It actully put a smile on my face. I can't wait for the next installment.
The Archaic Minister chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
You've just blown my ass wide open.

For realz.
JustHope chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it! It's so funny and random! Bravo!