Reviews for Reverse
embermoonlight chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Continue soon please I'm interested to know what happens next!
spike'smate chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
good story but why wasnt it finished? shame on you not finishing it
polarbear1355 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
This is really good so far! I can't wiT for more! :)
Serenity'sVision chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Loving it!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Z-L.B chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Dun dun DUN! Is it love? is it lust? Is it...indigestion? lol J/K Love this so far can't wait for more. ~ZLB
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Lol. I was hoping you were going to point out the fact that many seemed to miss about Willow's spell. She never said anything about love~! I'll be looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
Cherryll chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
think its great sorry I have not review sooner like it
FanficFemale chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
I really like this story! Keep up the good work!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
heh...glad the gang was smart enough to realize that Wills said nothing of lust or love during her spell...thank you Anya...update soon

_

MONICA
Doni chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I like your take on the spell. Good work.
Rebellious Rogue chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
The appropriate sound here would be dun dun dun DUN. It certainly is a twist I wasn't expecting in the least. Somehow I thought Joyce would be more pressing for questions, I mean after all, it is her one and only daughter getting married to a vampire despite Joyce actually liking said vampire, so still. Anya makes a very good point and for some reason I think Xander or Giles is about to have a heart attack. Either way, I liked it and now I'm wondering what's going to happen next. I can't wait to see. Update as soon as possible.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Such a cool story. Can't wait to see another update!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
not bad so far...I always wondered what would happen if the spell didn't completely reverse...I also thought it was lame that it just poofed...I love the detail of the ring...it sounds pretty...update soon

_

MONICA
Rebellious Rogue chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I like it. I keep wondering what's going to happen next. I wonder how Joyce is going to react when she sees Buffy and Spike together. Well update again soon as possible. I can't wait!