Reviews for When Goodbyes Lose Their Meaning
Please please we ask this be updated! I'm new here and just read this in one sitting and wanting more already! It's too glorious not to finish!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Hey, hope you still plan to update! I love this story so far! It would be so sad and such a heartbreaking shame if it does not get the completion it deserves, because the characters and plot are gorgeous. Awating your words Lady Shiloh!
Gyrlas chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
This is amazing! Please update soon!
Kat chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
I am at a loss for words. I can't believe thay my hope and belief and persistent checks over the last few years have come to something. All I can say now is thank you! Welcome back, and I hope there is more story to tell. I have fallen in love with Charlie so long ago, and this love has stood the test of time, I just hope the return doesn't mean the end is soon!
Kat aka kArA12 chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Welcome back! *Cheers all around by audiences all over fanfic* Yessss, thank you so much for coming back! We all missed you so much! Would have been 2 years this summer, yeah, but I hope all is well in your life. Thank you so much for this highly anticipated update; I never forgot about this story, re-read my favorite parts so many times, and was waiting and checking at least 3 times a year and counting how long your hiatius had been so far! I always came back to it whenever I had time or felt really low. I really connect with Charlie for many unknown reasons. She's just lovely, and her story is, too. I an emotionally invested in her, and now that she's comatose, who knows what havoc Lydia is cooking up! Although, she's too prim of an aristocrat to even know how to cook, but anyways...
What an unexpected chapter! I honestly thought Charlie would wake up upon reaching Aslan's country, but now that there's a war coming to Cair Paravel and she's back with Minista (love that name by the way) I honestly don't know what's going to happen! And you're saying the story's almost done?! Really looking forward to reading how Charlie gets back home, what she learns from her time in Narnia if she even gets back home, and if she'll still fight for Peter with Lydia! Eager for the next chapter - here's hoping it won't be another 2 year wait! ;) Teasing! I really appreciate your time and dedication to this brilliant story. :)
LoverOfWorlds chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. THANK YOUUUUU! You are so beautiful to have made time for us fans in your busy schedule. There are dozens of us crying our eyes out right now. Thank you; I've missed your writing. :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
kArA123 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I see you changed your picture! Does that mean this story and its characters will get some closure?! Pretty please?
LoverOfWorlds chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I am completely mesmerised by the way you weave your words.
LoverOfWorlds chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Please update. Please.
fishertowers chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Amazing! Please continue this story. I have to know what happens to everyone!
kArA123 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
i just started reading this after combing through so many pages and finished in one night!
update soon please! we need an ending if not for the readers then for the story itself: it deserves an ending!
is charlie in a coma? is she dreaming this all up? will she wake up as she rows towards aslaan's land/ how much time has passed as she is in this comatose state (IF she actually IS in a coma)/ and did she really go to narnia? will she ever get with peter? or go home to america?
just some questions to keep spurring you on! this is the absoulte best writing here on fanfic, and this is the only thing i will be waiting for!
Ellie chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Is this the end? *cue single spotlight*

*falls on knees and sends a heartwrenching "NOOOOOOOOOOO" toward the ceiling*

Okay, in all seriousness - I have read (and even written) more than my fair share of Narnia fanfics, and I have to say, this comes close to the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I felt like I was watching a movie - no joke. The subtle way you bring out the personality of each character is incredible - you should seriously consider screenwriting as a career.

. . Please keep writing!

Love, your number #1 fan
museandconfuse chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Update soon pretty please? Restlessly waiting for some morsel of words from you to ravenously chow down on! Brilliance takes time, but hopefully not too long ?
1 yr anneversery of waiting... approaching in a few weeks! Crying from the unknown of what's going to happen!
uselessatmakingupnames chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for updating, even if i was late to catch on that you had! It's brill, as ever. Please update soon?