Reviews for Advantages
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think you should make a sequel!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
haha nice!

i like how naruto ends up being the one with the real advantage

very nice lemon by the way, and it was only ur second?

p-shaw! i dont believe that!

very cool story!_!
Housenka chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
loved it! amazingly done-you got sasuke and naruto's relationship right on! really amazing job!
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I really liked this story. Especially the ending. I hope there is some type of sequel to this. Is there?
dirty-darella chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
XD This was so great!

And the smutty part was just plain hot! _
sweetangel03 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
kya I loved this so much xD
necessarily-anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
woah! i really liked this. i usually dont like SasuNaru fics because authors tend to make Naruto into a whiny little 8 year old girl instead of keeping him in character. but you did a really really good job! :heart:
cleo21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i love the way you wrote this and i loved the ending

also, the lemon part was very sexy

love it!
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I like it alot
xbabylolitax chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
first off: absolute gold! i really love how you presented sasuke and naruto - they were really well done. secondly i think ur lying wen u say that this is ur second lemon... coz it is WAY too good to be anything less. also i loved the end, when sasuke took the hitai-ite and placed it over his heart... im still grinning like an idiot (like naruto when he gets ramen! ;)) over it.
anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
woah! loved it! too bad its a one-shot
VolumeofForgottenLore chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I really liked this fiction. I cracked up when Sasuke put the collar on Naruto. It was perfect. I like the title of the story and the last line "He had the advantage" as well. :D
Sweetness Theory chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I praise you for your talent for writing this piece of gem. I'd not have enough patience to make it so long (kudos for that).

Loved the fight scenes (I can't write them for shit), the hitai-ate kept over the hart (implying more than it meets the eye) and above everything else, this:

"Sasuke’s hand silently rose to his chest and pressed into the cloth of his shirt that rested above his heart. Something metal had been placed there, the impression of a spiral-leaf with a gash across it pressed into his fingers." - Brilliant. It speaks volumes about transcending feelings of their never breaking bond, of acceptance and of embedding and locking it within their heart, even if they're unspoken.

It's a pity, though, that the leash was unhooked. I'd love to see Naruto explaining his new change in 'attire the rest of the people.

I get this feeling that Naruto forgot about his teammates waiting for the back-up to take them back home. His priorities sucks: he needs a bath, maybe catch some sleep in the inn (because of the tiresome journey), eat some ramen, lol. And I think his attention span to the rest-of-the world shortens, when he spots/sees Sasuke. Then he's all in the 'Sasuke mode' and nothing else matters XD

I never fail to write long comments. Sorry for that.

fav

Sweetness Theory
Sake-Chama chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This Oneshot was really good I don't understand why you dont have many reviews. It was very heart warming.
lo chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This was great. I love the way it was written and what you did with the characters. The action scenes were great as well as the dialogue. This story was exciting and in its own way sweet at the end.