Reviews for Love Never Was Easy
JustCallMeTheCreepyStranger chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
SO ADORABLE!
JustCallMeTheCreepyStranger chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Anthony is so cute! I love how he doesn't know what to do about liking someone. You're a great writer. )
Bob chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
Pht... There goes this story
steprightup chapter 19 . 10/6/2009
wow. hahaha, nice one :D

i was seriously nervous. i thought Jacob imprinted in Abigail i was freaking out :)

you're a great writer! :D
lissa1618 chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
I think that was the longest author's note I've ever seen. Oh, and love story!
JWhitlock chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
great story i cant wit to see how this all ends!
Human Time Lord Meta-Crisis chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
What if jacob still did imprint? That would be comical! I would have loved to see Edward's expression to that one, not so cool and collected after finding out the son you have known for less than 5 minutes is gay; and to make matters worse, with the guy who used to have a thing for your wife!

P.S- You should make that a one shot that would be quite the intresting situation... hm...
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
well written!
rynnajo chapter 28 . 4/28/2009
I just got finished reading, Love Never Was Easy, and thought it was a great idea for a story. Anthony was a great charachter, and I liked him a lot better then Renesme. It always felt like she was just a way to tie up the Jacob loose end. I just thought that 18 was a little young to just decide not to have kids, and maybe the relationship happened to fast, but I guess that love happens that way sometimes. Keep writing; you just keep getting better.
z-Madness-z chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
My god. You gave me a heart attack. Makin' people think she died. That was like a slap in the face or something. Punk. But it is really good. I'm glad it's not another E/B story. UGH. I'm so tired of those. I like the originality in this. It's like a breath of fresh air in the smog that is crappy E/B fics. Spelling is good too. If there is one thing I can't stand is crappy spelling. 3 thumbs up. :D
plove chapter 28 . 4/4/2009
I know you said that this was the last chapter, but you should do part two of the story. come on, you left it in mid story, i want to know, if abby will have a vampire, will rosalie get her way and abby and anthony have a baby. and what about jacomb. cool story make part two
TwilightGirl1702 chapter 28 . 3/28/2009
This ending was so sweet. I liked Edward asking Abigail to dance. I am sad that the story ended but if there does end up being a sequel I would really like to read it. This story was truely amazing!
TwilightGirl1702 chapter 27 . 3/28/2009
I liked that proposal and of course Emmett wouldn't be

Emmett if he didn't know how to kill a romantic moment. But I thought it was really funny and sweet! I really love this story & I am sad to see it end.
TwilightGirl1702 chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
Wow this chapter was really good. I can't even find the words to describe how much I loved it!
TwilightGirl1702 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Never liked Jane she is more a witch than a vampire but I guess that is insulting to witches now isn't it? Love this story & can't wait to read the rest (luckily i don't have to)!