Reviews for Act II: Nightmare! ?
Guardoflight chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Another enthralling chapter with some very interesting developments. I hope you update soon.
donkeykong75m chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Swet loved this chapter pretty much all my favorites Nekene included got some action, also very well writen as always too hope the next one is as action packed
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Wow, it sure is serious business in here.

I really appreciate how the Negima? storyline is being woven into here, reimagined as it is. It really makes this feel like an "alternate" ending to Negima? rather than a cursory short story.

The Lirael battle was quite creepy, especially when the Legion came around- real nightmare fodder there. Well-paced angst in that scene too, might I add- though I feel it might have used a bit more description, as it had a very pleasing aesthetic to it, and so it might have gotten played up a bit more for the creep factor. Otherwise it was a very enjoyable battle scene.

The Howell and Ichijou story is terr-r-r-r-rible; reading it made me so embarrassed, baww... I liked the insights that you put in, though, especially the whole new aspect about the duo's true nature. Very clever.

Utsuho is back! I'm looking forward to seeing her dynamic with Cygnus and Windia (and Sonic- I really like the Sonic and Windia duo in your work!) The Big Bird Family is very cool. Just be sure not to let the scene get too crowded!

Speaking of which, I liked the little allusions to Windia and Cygnus' backstories at the beginning of this chapter. Oh, and I absolutely can't wait to see more of what happens to Akira. I was disappointed that we didn't get to see the result in this chapter!

Keep on trucking; this is still as fun as ever it was, and a good read too. Cheers!
Serac chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
PK FIRE! Haha, indeed. I thought this chapter was a lot more funny than the previous one! Asuna angst was good, Sonic appearance was koo, cake is a lie jokez, stuff, and lastly:

-“Okay, everybody, don't panic at what I'm about to do,” The voice of Connor reached through everyone. There was a bit of discussion at this, until Connor did something purely amazing—he turned on a flashlight.-

And that, my friend, is purely amazing.

Good job on this one.
Serac chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
-“Afternoon tea with a green wind, hailing from a foggy country. Love and bravery's ambassador of friendship!” Random black rose petals sailed in from an open window. “They call me the Black Rose Baron!”- Haha, I love the random rose petals bit. Random humor wins again!

I wish I'd watched Pani Poni Dash at some point. It would make the story a lot easier to follow. As of right now, not counting Becky, I'm still giving these people faces in my head. And to make it harder, they all seem to be the main characters!

I'm excited about the next chapter. It's Connor's chapter! I hope he doesn't randomly die...
Serac chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I read this chapter, too. ...Weird that I didn't review, before.

-shedding tears of AWESOME DETERMINATION- Makie, and you, win for that.

And the twins are ok! Mostly ok! Better review to come after I actually read straight through an entire chapter...
donkeykong75m chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Whoo! alright its back you don't know how happy I am to see this up, and excelent way to tossin Kingdom hearts as a referance as well as thankfully put Alira in good hands...er I hpoe with Cyngus's bondage fetish I don't know really, so looking forward to the next instalment.
Guardoflight chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
Another great chapter, the more Mahou Sensei Negima was nice and it's interesting on what's happening in the plot.

I hoepe you update soon.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
Let's see...

I liked the omake at the beginning; it made a good transition from first very funny to very sober. It's pretty astonishing how I (who have often found Sonic to be kind of goofy with his mere existence) took the hedgepig so seriously. It was a compelling scene, and it sets up a lot of delicious suspense for what's going to happen to the late Akira.

Another scene I enjoyed was the Asuna vs Anti-Asuna scene (a scene that KA's been holding out on us for too long!) It also had a good balance between silliness and serious business, I thought, and the subject matter was quite interesting and makes me curious about Asuna's role in the story in the future.

I'd like some answers about Lirael, too; other than "she exists" and "she causes trouble", we don't know very much about her yet and so I don't find myself being particularly interested in her. Becky's references to her helped a bit this chapter, though.

That's about it, I think. It's fantastic to see another update on this after so long, and I can't wait to see more!
Guardoflight chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
I've been reading ACT1 and ACT2 on media Miner, it's a good read and a like most of the pairings. I do wish you used Mahou sensai Negima, anyway an interesting way to kill off a character but I wonder why you did this, I'm betting your questions has something to do with it.

To answer your I don't think a person story could end just because he or she has passed on.

All in all it's an interesting which I hope to see more Negi x Becky and a new chapter soon.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Oh, wow! I was so not expecting that ending- but I think I know what's going to happen next, and now thoughts about what might happen in the future of the story are flooding my brain! This is so exciting; I can't wait to see what happens next!

The second-to-last scene, by the way (Akira and the Mermaids) was so creepy and interesting; very well-written. Good job!

The reunion scene with Becky was adorable and all I could have hoped for. It's so nice to have everyone (sort of) together again!

Today's fight sequence was also cool and dynamic. I'd had a sort of idea of who our blue-eyed girl was after the hints you'd dropped at the TS and IRC. What a clever idea of having her appear in Nightmare!. You really pull ideas for stories from any and all sources; it makes it really unpredictable and fun!

And... that was my completely backwards review! Thank you for the read!
donkeykong75m chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
ok ok first off I apologize for not reviewing the last chapter secondely...Dude you just did not kill of Akira did you? WTF man.

I did like the chapter and all until you killed her off I mean really almost as bad as the latest Naruto chapter ugh

anyhoo

DK75m OUT!
Hydriatus chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Well I'm finally reviewing...

Hmm, seems as if the story is getting rather serious...an interesting direction you're taking. Such grim and dark mermaids...

Still no Cygnus ;_;
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
I liked the progression in this one: from silly to serious to really serious to sweet. It really felt very contained (despite the super-cliff of an ending!) and comfortable.

The Drama Club vs Movie Club fight was fun- taking an idea from the original series and expanding it really seems to be a place where this fic shines. That Black Rose Baron can certainly stir up a lot of trouble. (PS- The Phantom was so much better onstage and without Gerard Butler. Call me Roboko.)

Giving the spotlight to Serizawa and Yuzuko was great, too! I was at first a little worried about resolving a conflict that PPD put a lot of effort into never fixing (the not-knowing-that-they-are-each-other's-enemy subplot), but the resolution and the Pactio scene were so good that I ended up feeling very pleased with it. Ah, how adorable...! I'm curious to see what Yuzuko and Serizawa do with their newfound partnership, too!

You always end these in a way that makes me want more very quickly, alas. It's just so much fun to read, it's sad when a chapter ends!
Eternal Longing chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
I am amazed how you managed to capture so many characters so effectively in one chapter. If I had to vote though, my favorite scene was the omake. And since I didn't really understand Nodoka's scene, that goes to the bottom of the list.

Overall, there is a lot of good set-up. It gets me excited and looking forward to what comes next. I just thought of it now, but I think the battle scene lacked a little bit in tension. It was good, but needed just a tad bit more... seriousness? Hmm, something along those lines.

Either way, great chapter. Glad to hear EP 8 will be quick in coming.

-Eternal Longing