Reviews for Act II: Nightmare! ?
ZXwruwe chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Eventually, I had to give a review. Although I lacked some time to read, I did not now and will attempt to write a genuine review like one other here, but I will probably fail anyways.

The general overview of the story seems decent and funny, though it has that feeling of "being a sequel". Now, I am trying to see how the characters of Pani Poni Dash work since I am all too familiar with them, but that is exclusively of my concern...

So the story seems a far drawn out than the Scheme, so would be longer than Scheme? And nice touch on Howell. (I am not sure how you can refer to the couple even more subtle than as you are doing now...)

Take care!
donkeykong75m chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
still going and still funny seriously this is pure genious tho know youve got me curious.

like what is Winda's job? what does Cyngus have against Al? whay is al a teenager? who's the mastermind behind all this? is eggman involved?...-_-;

gosh I sound like the anouncer from DBZ all you need now is the ending theme from it

anywho looking forward to the next installment

DK75m OUT!
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Lots of typos today! Might want to go back and check some of them...

Good job introducing 1-A. The Kashiwagi twins were particularly fun, and harrassed-Nodoka is very cute. Just don't do anything illegal, girls But monster-Kashiwagi was really creepy, I must say. Ick.

Hooray for a proactive Makie! It was good to see her being useful and not FAIL. The whole battle scene was pretty good, and Nodoka's role in it was quite funny near the end.

I really liked the conversation between Al and Cygnus. Their personalities work so well off of each other, it was really hilarious. Cygnus is bullied easily!

Let's see... I guess the only thing that could use some working on is the placing of the revolvers. Most of them are well-done, but some touches (ie, including Howell and Ichijou together in almost every chapter) are a little heavyhanded and could be more subtle. Otherwise, though, this is really good and quite a lot of fun.

Good luck with Dead Week
Kafka'sdragon chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
There is too much here to like that I don't know where to start. Suffice to say that I find it you normal awesome (in the best way possible).

Lol "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" "I'm talking about class 3A" After I stopped laughing I had to go online and try to find the soundtrack to Shaft. Thanks for making my day.
donkeykong75m chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Awsome chapter and still a funny as ever you seem to have all the characters personalities down pat especially Akira

I don't care if it was late it was worth it

Next chapter NOW!
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Oh, awesome!

The battle at the beginning was great: high-energy and full of cool stuff. I love Kurumi's pactio, and the asides with the other girls were pretty hilarious. Especially Miyako and Metroid-Ichijou; wow, poor Miyako!

Loving the Emo/Moe Hotel, too. The image of Rakan in a maid uniform is a little scarring- and I thought of Kogarashi right away at the mental image, so when he got a mention it was quite a laugh-out-loud moment. I also really liked Konoka here. Truly an amazing woman...

And poor Nodoka.

The interval with the aliens was good as the last one; you really do a good job with their quirkiness, and I must say that having them interact with Cygnus and Windia was a good idea. Very cool, very cool.

I'm interested in learning more about the DIVINE BLOODLINES, and Cygnus' relations to Albireo. Exciting!

Keep up the great work!
donkeykong75m chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Funny as hell man it just keeps gettin better and better

I want the next one please
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Yay, I'm loving it Moving the setting to Peach Moon was such a great idea. You do a good job of capturing its hectic nuttiness (versus Mahora's semi-sinister whimsy), too.

I'm interested in learning more about hair-clawing girl. She seems to have PLOT stamped on her forehead; she's making me quite curious.

And now Yankee is made of awesome dot com! I laughed when he made his appearance.

Also, bravo for including Seruhiko-sensei. I like the way that you draw Negima manga-canon into Negima! canon. It keeps things both fresh and familiar at the same time; it's very cool.

I'm happily awaiting the next weekly chapter! Good job!
donkeykong75m chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Well of course I wasn't expecting the second installment up so soon but I am thank full still as funny as ever

with the Excuse me Prince that was seriously funny