Reviews for Wind
Emily chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I like that ending. I will picture this in my mind and that's how I will view the end of that episode. Thank you.
Tassie Gal chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
yes that's exactly what happened after the door closed.
lamcsi chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Yes this was perfect. Oh, for you to be a writer on CSI. I am still keeping the faith that Grissom and Sara will end up together.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Like you need to be told this, but this is gorgeous. :-)
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh great, loved what you did with this story, and loved the last part.

AKE:D
Gilbertgal7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Loved it. Definately whats happening when she closes the door. Just a question of how long he'll spiral out of control before he goes to. The note from Sara was perfect.

K
angsty chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Thanks, I would very much like to think that something like this is what happened post-ep. I think the distinction you make about Sara needing Grissom versus wanting him is really important for him to understand. Maybe we'll see that in the next several weeks on the show.
sara-cupcaked chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love that you didn't portray Heather as the 'bad' person in this story, and the ending is perfect.

22114 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
YES! That's right! Thanks to you I'll sleep a whole lot better tonight! :)
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is the perfect way to make sense of this episode...thank you!
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
lovely ending :)

And though I know that many hate heather, her relationship with grissom has always fascinated me. Not the same way as GSR does, for sure. You're right, it is very telling that he went to her...

Great story.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
God, you made me get all teary. Would this have really been to much to ask?

Nicely written. Thank you.
microgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is exactly how I pictured the scene after the screen went to black. The dialogue between Grissom and Heather was dead on in terms of character. And the ending was a sweet surprise too. I could picture Sara going through several drafts before settling on the simplest words. Thank you for this wonderful post-ep fic.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Awesome fic. I liked it a lot.
Hooleo chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Thank you. You and Kirsten Elizabeth have given me some hope after a dismally depressing episode last night. Thank you.