Reviews for Open Sky
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved it. Tai's so funny and sweet.
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Cute! And I gotta say, I totally LOVED that last line!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this story so sweet,and so love it, keep up good work
ChestoBerry chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved it. All through i was trying to figure it out; how does he reach the sky, seeing as this was an AU. Great job.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
You are worried about being corny? We are Fan Fiction authors, corny is what we do best. Personally I loved this story, so much so that my only wish is that there was more of it. I'm glad that you were able to find the inspiration to make this, it's the best way to make a story, I've tried to force a product before and it ended up being stiff and lame, so I ultimately scrapped the idea. If you love Taiora as much as you say you do then look at the world around you and find your inspiration, read other people's stories and let them stir up that desire in you to write, then sit down and do it.

Good luck and happy writing.

-The Digital Typhoon
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hey dedication does not have to be shown physically if your dedicated then you are don't doubt it k? don't "force" yourself either, good writing comes form relaxation and want not "force" well for me anyways, but that was a good one, try for a story sometime, if not keep writing some oneshots this was very good. _
Shippostail chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh wow. Wonderful. Just wonderful.
inuyashadigimonforever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WRITE ONE plz and make it mushy lol

i'd do the same but with takari & taiora

my fav couple is takari

and they end up togeather

THE PROF: the last digimon poster (holding hands)\the depersing partt MATT AND SORA :(

u shoould write one ur good
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Not bad, but the end leaves you with kind of a huh? factor. So that could have been improved. You did throw Sora and Tai together rather oddly, and I'm surprised you didn't delve into Tai's own emotions about always fixing things for others and never himself. Oh well.

Frozen Twins

Betamon X

M M Forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was a really cute story! It made my day, it really did. Thank you for posting this. :)
thunderbird chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hey, if you have to keep writing one-shots until the idea for a larger story comes to you. You did do a good job. Also just so you know, you always could look towards your one-shots and do sequals.