Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
jasmine.allgeyer chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
I can't wait until you update it again. I hope Addison and Meredith will get together they deserve each other. Hopefully they can get pass this and Derek get punished. Just because he have a tumor dont mean he shouldn't be punished.
Kigo Stories chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
Wow. 2 promises kinda broken. I loved your story and what you did write. I would read more, if it continues. Again love your story it was a nice change of pace.
EagleHawk chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Please continue this story.
Zebrastreifen chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
this fic is awesome (I really feel bad for calling a story containing rape "awesome"! Of course I'm talking about the realization of the topic, and not rape itself!)

you've brilliantly managed to involve the famous "Grey's Anatomy-Thing" - the ethical questions you ask yourself after every episode (the line between "explanation" and "excuse" ...) - it's very very deep!
at a certain point of reading, I was quite disappointed, because everything seemed so unrealistic - not authentic, but somehow this brain tumor thing explains everything!
(explains it, but doesn't excuse it! AWESOME! )

it's really scary to see what our brain can do to us and the ones we thought we were in love with...

so hey, what about the new chapters you promised 1,5 years ago?

please continue this story!
Raven Rae Kalysea chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Can you please update?
Davi chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This is really sad, but extremely good and well-written, I hope you choose to continue this because I would like to see where it goes(:
JenniferTVgirl chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
PLease Please Please decide to continue this storyyy :)
deslil chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
i thought this was good. what happened? i hope you decide to update and continue this fic.
purple-wemma chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
UPDATE?
MinePlusYoursEqualsHarmony chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Hello! Are you still alive?(no pun intended...seriously...you never know with online things):(

If you still are I just wanted to say that I like the story and it keeps me wanting to read more...I wish there was more...

Anyways, I was just wondering if you are going to continue because this hasn't been updated since last year and by the last A/N it seems like you intended on updating. So if you ever get this let me know...
Junesse chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I'm looking forward to those updates, sweetie!

Junesse

X
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
intersting
rosseyanna chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Great chapter. ANd for the sequels - how about a Mark/Addison and Wilson/Meredith.
AnywhereElse chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
eesh. intense... but soon!
LyssLovesSnowing33 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009