Reviews for Bullet For My Valentine
Kayanne chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow! This just screams passion!

I haven't seen the movie...but after reading this, I'm going to make it a priority (of course after I get to Twilight this weekend! Yeah!)
behappy101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Brilliant.

I happen to love poetry and yours is nothing short of magnificent. I just saw Sweeney a week ago and aside from the necks breaking on contact with the ground... It was good! But I must say your poetry really makes you shudder.

(Which is good!)

-behappy101
Ogehsim chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Love it.

It seems very like Sweeney: flash of rage and he throws her to the flames, but as soon as that mad impulse is gone he's very calm-ominously so-and doesn't have any remorse, and regards his crimes almost impersonally...

Beautifully haunting.
bfdhthjuykuk chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh, this was just beautiful. Chilling, it gave me goosebumps. A truly gorgeous poem. Hope to see more of it from you!
roberre chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I have to say, I am in love with the last line. Forserious.

I love the motivation between Sweeney's actions, the shock and hurt and perverse pleasure he gets while watching her burn... He's so very calm and cavalier about it, and it's chilling. But your poem does an awesome job in taking all of that and making it something beautiful at the same time. I like it very much, good job.
Annastasia-Lovett chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
oi...sad...i like it lol
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I think this is the best Sweeney Todd poetry I've read on this site. It's fantastic. I can't quite put my finger on why...it's just marvy. I've already read it four times. Hope to see more from you :)