Reviews for Footsteps and Fried Bananas
lamcsi chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love the way that you write about Gil snd Sara. Every one of your stories is just perfect. Please don't stop.
Trekkie101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Well...

This story made me cry. And laugh. And cry.

I love your characterizations, of Sara an Grissom, definitely, but also of all of the new characters. Amazing, amazing job! I love this story!

Fav. lines:

"And then, as though it finally dawned on her what was happening, she suddenly sat straight up and looked him in the eye as she asked, “Hank is in quarantine?”

His bark of laughter startled her for a moment, but it was quickly dispelled when he just shook his head and smirked. “Out of everything, that’s what you’re going with?” "

LOLz!
stareagle chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great story

I loved the greeting Sara gave Grissom, interupting his statement ... oof! Hilarious.

And the exchange of rings was so sentimental but not sappy.

Kudos also for Sara's realization about Hank in quaranteen.

I love your sense of humor!

The pacing of the story was wonderful, I felt the emotions swell and ebb - despair and joy. Excellent

Thanks
mossirgligrD chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful - this is how I want my GSR to end. The PTB broke my heart on Thursday you have now made it all better, thank you.

Viv
calicsifan07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I loved this story. I really hope that something like this happens on the show. They so need to be together. I say scrap the scrpit and film this one. Great Job!
bordercollie chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Great story!
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for this beautiful story!
RusCSI chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Sweet... It's all I need for now, especially after season's start with sad note. Thanks, I like Spanish at least I know only a couple phrases of it... How do you think about fanfiction with Russian adventures? In my country, Russia? I can help anyone who wants to try it. Because I've read so much stories about their adventures in other countries, so I want one fic in Russia! What do ya think? Спасибо (translate: thank you)
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
loved it.

AKE:D
Kasey47 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Now that's how you write a GSR happy ending...
sdbeth chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
"A test they both failed". Very true. I liked the make up test, though. Thankss for such a thoughtful and detailed account of their reunion. I really enjoyed it very much.

Beth
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Good. Very good. sigh, if only YOU were TPTB!
jenstog chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love you.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love how you worked her trip and them getting back together in the fic. Awesome!
symbeline chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow, I'm impressed, you fictional Sara turned out to be almost the real Sara in 9x05, minus the ending. Could you please send this to TBTP so they can learn how to write the characters and not destroy them?. I'm sure they need a little bit of inspiration and you have plenty :)

What about a 9x05 post-ep?