Reviews for The Fox's Mage
kpsanimefan chapter 4 . 1/13
great so far cant wait for more
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This Naruto is annoying. No wonder Minato sent him away. By the way your use of suffix is incorrect and utterly annoying.
Tirion Fordring chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
" it's believed that you can attain inner piece or center yourself by adding a phrase to the end of what ever sentence you say, it could be anything."

You can also annoy the shit out of people by sudenly starting to do that! I would know, I did it for a few days. Some of the happiest days of my life.

Pathetic in a way, but I just enjoy annoying people THAT much xD
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
is naruto actually Nagi but doesn't remember?
ramen junky chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
NO why fried chiken why must you be so evile WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,snife.
CherryDragona chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Hi i was just wondering if naruto in this story is a female or male? but anyway love the story and hope for u to update
update chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Update damnit
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
update soon! i can't wait for more carnage to come man ahahahahahahahahha!
meow114 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
awesome i hope you update asap XD yay for naruto/harem and negi/Asuna(only)
Somedude chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Hope you get back into the swing of things soon. Been a long time since you've updated. I wonder how Naruto transformed into Nagi? And I hope you have Naruto paired with Chachamaru simply because I've never seen it done.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Update, please, for the love of God, update!
eclipseX chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
really awesome fic. pls update soon.

very fun to read.
Randoh chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Sorry sorry... reviewing now... see... :)

Hehe seriously tho, I really enjoyed it. Naruto having fun while on assignment was something else entirely. A lot of crossover fics like this always have him going all kyuubi at the first opponent.

I think you managed to accurately portray the capabilities of the individual characters without putting it in the others face. Bravo!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
GASP! XD OMG you have GOT to update this! I KNEW you were gonna do something like this when you implied Naruto's and Nagi's likeness! I KNEW it!...Could it be? That the reason why Naruto didn't answer Kaede about where he came from is because that he really doesn't know because he was found in Konoha without his memories of his past life as Nagi Springfield because of some sort of accident connected to the Kyuubi that also caused him to become a younger version of himself with a permanent spell placed on him to change his physical appearance by just a little bit but allowed him to retain old habits thus allowing people who connected the dots to figure out his true identity which causes him to go into a sort of mental shock since that was the catalyst that broke the memory dam on his mind!...Wow, and I got all that from the top of my head from something so small...Meh, whatever. JUST UPDATE!

P.S: Would you mind using even a teensy weensy bit of my idea in your story/stories if you should ever need an idea? I find myself lacking in able to finish them(my stories) and this is a great story which makes you a great writer in my opinion. You don't HAVE to of course, it'd just make REALLY happy. -

P.S.S: Yes I'm nuts and yes I get bored easily. XD