Reviews for Stay
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I had so many questions forming in my head whilst reading this story, but by the end they didn't really matter. They were meaningless to the real meaning.
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow. Nice.
xoRetributionox chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Not how I usually think of Cuddy...but I like it. It really brought up questions for me too: who is Tight Ass/what's going on there? What happened to make her show up at 3 AM at House's apartment? And most of all, have House and Cuddy done something? Sometimes a story leaving you with questions is a bad thing, but in this case, I don't think it is at all. Like always, a great piece of work :).
Sway3000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow what a wonderful love story.
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/10/2008

very bittersweet... I just want her to ditch that Tight Ass and pick the right one! hinthint*with cane and stubble*hinthint ;) And wt* House meant by not being able to make her happy? I wanted to smack him then with his cane ;) heh, this little one shot so in character. And it's so tragic. House and Cuddy are tragic. And SO complicated and so much more than anyhting used to define them... And you captrue them magnificently. Perfect.

Wish you the best. :)
SweetSauce chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OMG! Can you get any more heart wrenching than that? Was Tight Ass Wilson?
MissLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
DrLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
damn...please go on..this is fucking awesome!
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh I loved this! Totally in character and with just enough hope that I didn't want to kill myself at the end :) That's the perfect amount of angst! A really great one-shot that I am definitely favouriting.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Awesome job writing this. Great plot bunny!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
mapleleaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i am just going to tell you that you wrote a masterpiece of a one-shot here, and you need to be rewarded. Unfortunately i am positive nothing will be up too par. Kudos on the story, you rock!
carlsoles chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
pls cont story
Lyyfe chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
great story!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh my effing god. I LOVE this story... it's WOW. I have no words. I honestly don't know what to say. This is just perfection.