Reviews for Slipping Away
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Ooooooo... Holy shmo... AWESOME! I love this, and I love the way you've written these characters. Wonderful, simply wonderful. :)
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Amazing story. Bad Draco for cheating. I can see why Harry would be so angry with him but then to turn around and do the same thing? they deserve each other. I loved the sex scene even though I would have preferred it if it was Draco on Top, I hate Harry on Top, I really do. Still, great story.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was perfect! I loved it! I loved Draco in this!
And the ending was realistic and amazing! X
Caeli1926 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You wrote this extremely well, but I absolutely hated it. No matter how much I try, I always end up hating stories where a person takes back the person who cheated on him. And Draco cheated so often... Well, I must say you got a strong reaction out of me. :D I actually wanted to smack Harry for accepting him back. Maybe I'm just an unforgiving person, but I really, really disliked Draco. So much. Cheating bastard. Great story, even though I hated it so much, even though I didn't really, but I still did. Make sense?
FleurRebelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I stumbled across this story when I was up at two in the morning reading Fanfiction like a dork lol. I just wanted to tell you that this story is beyond amazing! I can't even describe how much I loved it. It felt so real and genuine; a true love story that isn't all peaches and cream. I almost cried. Awesome job.
Seraphinia chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I really liked that story!

Insecurities are a part of human life and they take part in every relationship. Even though i think it's inexcusable to cheat on your partner, i can relate to the 'scared' motivation behind it. The way you wrote that story made me feel the heartwrenching emotions of both of them and at some points of the story i was almost at the point to shed a tear, which is really really rare coming from me. :)

Usually a love story is all about those fairy tale couples or where love is a cliche. But real life doesn't work that way. Some people WILL cheat on their partners and some WILL take them back nevertheless.

Your story is definitely more realistically than most of the others on this side (i'm not saying they're bad, there are a lot of good ones actually) and i really really liked that.

I'm sorry for that long review and maybe you aren't actually interested in the way i view things, but well, i just wanted to show you why i appreciated the read.

Lots of cookies for you :)
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I can't believe Draco blames Harry for bringing up his treason everytime. I mean, more than 24 guys in a month ? It's so gross and so irrespectful ... He's just a whore, and the way he treated Harry ... Maybe he deserved Harry before, but I hardly see how he is going to make up for acting like that. Harry will probably never trust him again. I hate draco so hard for what he did -'

It just make me wanna cry how people waste love for such stupid things as sex and insecurities. Harry's reaction was legit.

i don't know why it makes me so sad and so angry.

Anyway, it's still one of my favorite os (:
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Sweet, lovely story! 'You're cheatin' heart'... Hurts, yes.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
God, you had me teary eyed in a few spots there. I'm so glad they were able to work past it tho. Great story.
galvanic chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is amazing well written. Holy shit!

I would fucking dump anyone that cheated on me immediately and the fact that I could understand where Harry was coming from and understood how they got back together and really felt his emotions is amazing. It says a lot about your writing skills, girl. :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG this was beyond amazing. I loved it. You did an amazing job with it.
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww! Very wonderful!
schlafen chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Damn... I cried a couple times

btw, nice story
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love how much emotion you put into this story! Beautiful.

chavelaprincess chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
THere are no words to describe how much I love this.