Reviews for Matters of the Heart
salut, bonne fic
SleepyPuppy chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
so cute
singinthedark13 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I absolutely love this story! It was sweet how Mika and Tohma-san made up in the end! . Great job!
Rennes chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Long live Tohma Mika! I dont see how anyone could think that Tohma is better with Eiri or someone. Thank you, there are still smart people in the world
writing.in.a.tree chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
very sweet and adorable, but what does glomp mean?
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
There aren't very many stories that deal with Tohma and Mika, and very few of those are any good. This is one of the best.
Natasha Cantrell chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
LOVED IT! the only thing i didn't particularly go for was the fact that Suguru had a girlfriend. i always thought he looked cute with Hiro but other than that, everything was perfect! great work
Shu-chan chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
I absolutely love this story. It's a tad old, but it is everything that I have ever wanted to find in a Gravitation story. It is awesome. There were several grammer mistakes, but nothing too serious. My only complaint is that the story went a tad too quickly, and Tohma forgot about Eiri a tad too quickly. I would like permission to use Seguchi Hikari in one of my stories. It will be a story about her rise to fame, and her problems at home (very generic, but it gets more and more original as you go). If you like stories with original characters dating Suguru, please go read my story 10 Days to Love (and review). I thoroughly enjoyed this story, though a very quick read. It was a good read, and had a nicely developed plotline, even if it was a little fast. Please email me back at . If you reply with your answer if I can use Hikari or not here, I will not receive the email. Thank you.
Taryn 'Shu-chan' Webster
Zoe Nadja chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Thank you! Tohma/Mika shippers rock! My best friend and I are writing a story where they have a kid, her name is Merodi. Feel special, there aren't many Tohma/Mika fics out there (which makes me horribly sad.)

Noriko-chan
yllimilly chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I loved it! Even if I'd prefer Segichi to be gay, I liked a lot that straight pairing. I was really looking forward to read the following chapters. You are talented!
Rukawa Kaeko chapter 5 . 3/16/2002
I support Tohma and Mika! One of the best Gravi fics i've ever read!
Kei Masaki chapter 5 . 12/18/2001
Not too shabby. The best part was when the ending of Yuki's novel

was revealed. Nessie the pink dragon, indeed!
CSMarscan't sign in stupid computer chapter 5 . 12/11/2001
Woah! Sugar/fluff overdose right there! But what can I say? I LOVE IT! This is soooo cute, esp. the pink dragon part! Shuu-chan is soooo adorable! Yuki's father's so adorable, too. Alway yelling and complaining about his kids. *giggle* Please write more soon!
Destra chapter 5 . 12/5/2001
Very nicely done, and a cute story. I liked it.

Though the introduction of the original characters in the last chapter throws the reader. You were winding up the plot nicely, then suddenly introduced several new characters who had no influence in the story what so ever. The story could be improved by the removeal of them.
dana chapter 5 . 12/4/2001
*laughs* I love the ending of Yuki's novel *laughs*...pink dragons and all...*grin*