Reviews for Failure
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Yes! I knew somebody loved Emma, too! Seriously, her death in the third Zeta Gundam movie was so sad. Q.Q I didn't want her to die! DX It's all because of that...that jerk, Reccoa! (Very Angry Face) At least she kicked the bucket, and so did Paptimus...takin' the Zeta Gundam to the torso. (Evil Smirk) That was awesome! LOL

(Cough) Ok, but back on topic...

This was a very bittersweet story. *O*
Poor Kamille really had it bad for Emma, and she returns, albeit it's just her soul, to give Kamille the comfort and love he so badly needs after the final battle. That was really sweet. *O*
I hope you write more EmmaxKamille stories in the future, 'cuz this one was great. :3

Great work, my friend!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
... huh.

Admittedly haven't seen a whole lot of Zeta, but not bad. Not bad at all. I'm sure I'd be more touched if I I were more familiar with Emma.
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
SOMEONE HAS MADE ME SOOOO HAPPY! They're is someone who is actually into KamilleXEmma, I think they're sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! And should've worked well! I lvoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!3 .
aguyfromportland chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i loved it, awesome. Wish you would have written more. I really hate that Gundam ZZ didnt involve Kamille. He's a much better character than Jadau Ashta
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hm... Interesting. I guess this is an AU since Kamille was left cationic after his defeat of The O. But I too think that Emma should not have died, but that is Tomino for you.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is a touching fic you've portrayed Kamille very well in this and its a good first attempt at a UC fic but hey I only recently got into the UC universe of Gundam and I found it to be better then Wing at least!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Not bad. Slightly OOC but it's actually pretty good for a first attempt. I'm actually relieved to see another Kamille/Emma supporter other than myself. Here's hoping another is written soon.
X-Menfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Loved the story,very touching. Any chance of another Kamille/Emma one?
Skywalker0077 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Nice.
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow! Touching story, to say the very least. It was sad to see, Emma pass on after Reccoa's demise and Kamille couldn't do a thing. But still story, tells otherwise. Good work with this story of yours! Keep it up! (_)