Reviews for Bittersweet
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 1 . 4/3
Marzannar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Good uchihacest XD
At least I loved it. I thought I saw this had 20k words so I was pleasantly surprised.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
goldfish chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
awesome.. that was the shortest, most entertaining, and sweetest uchihacest fic i've ever read

XD whew

awesome * thumbs up*

see guys, THIS is pure brilliance ;]
jordanitasasufangirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
what the...?
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
it happens. LOL.

it was strangely accurate.
SpiritWolf126 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Okay, this peice of crap is a waste of space. It's not even funny dude.
TaceyPie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
omg! that was amazingly unexpected! I LUVED IT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *tears of happiness* :D
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Lol! Actually I want to say thank you because you do make a very good point with this. Aside from being a really awesome fic (Lolz) it shows the exact plot of most ItachiXSasuke fanfiction. While I do enjoy reading everyone's stuff here... It's just not that great when the plots are all exactly the same. Doesn't everyone get tired of it? I know I do. And they always go to sleep after sex! Why?
Whoa chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is an epic masterpiece you've got yourself here...

I'm truly touched by the beauty T_T
Fhari-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh my god, what a touching fanfic! :D
Sasunarufanchick chapter 1 . 11/9/2008 could've put more detail, it was ok though.
G chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Uchiha Goddess chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i came -w-
Radfel chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was absolutely touching. Extremely well written and totally in character. I like how you created expectancy with those spaces too.

Also, the timeline is well done and the not-so subtle escenario was splendid to complement with the fact that this epic story doesn't have dialogue. It doesn't need it, though. It is completely and absolutely perfect this way.

Congratulations on being awesome.