Reviews for Influenza
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 3/25
I've read a lot of versions of this time line.
Great job w/ urs. :) I enjoyed it (if that's the word, being sad & all), and I felt to be in that hospital, witnessing it all.
Well done. :)
Laurie Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Carlisle or Esme
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
A great story. Very well written.
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. I am 100% stunned. Your writing really set the scene for me and I could imagine the chaos of the epidemic clearly through your words.

In fact I was looking through similar fanfics for inspiration for my own story and yours is by far the best I've read.

You did a great job! :)
LivingInHarmony16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
k
Guineapig8732 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wow, this is really amazing, its hard to find such good stories like this of edwards transformation, i would really love it if you could continue with this one through edwards newborn years ect... it would be truly incredible if you did :D please continue
Hernandez chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love this, I felt like I was there. You have done a wonderful job! My hope is that you continue this story line as well as a story line for each of the characters. PLEASE! Thank you so much and I will be back :)
ISOFUNNY chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow, this is wonderful and exactly as I would have imagined it! D
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow...jst...

woah.

This story was amazingly, wonderfully, perfectly written. I felt like if I was there, in 1918. It was just... amazing. I loved it. I adored it.

You are amazing.
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aww, i know it says complete, but could you please add more? if you do add more chapters, you should probably go in the order the vamps were created (carlisle, jasper, edward, esme, alice, rosalie,emmett, bella [its in chronological order] there is info on [they have a timeline] )
Crazy.Level.Fury chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
full rosalie story pleez!

and you should out them as one story
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
OMG tha was so cool!

I loved this story...
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wow I was looking for a story involving the influenza itself not just the change or the aftereffect and I clicked the link for this and was so glad I found it! I loved it it was AMAZING!
Twilight2121 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i would love to know alice and esme stories this storie was very good and you could make it as a whole book so like the next chapter could be about esme then the next rosalie then the next emmett then the next alice then jasper cause thats how it goes in the storie you could also have a chapter where its there first day at forks high school and when they first see bella and maybe you could have a chapter where they meet tanyas coven sorry i talk to much i want to thank you for a really great story

Twilight2121
confidentcoward chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Do you know what I would like? I'd like it if you carried this on and go into detail of how Edward finds out what he is and about his life as a newborn :)

Just an idea thoughh