Reviews for Ron's Return
MissRAB chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my goodness! That was WONDERFUL! It was really beautiful and sad at the same time. I absolutely LOVED it!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
oh my. This is quite realistic. Are you quite certain that you are not J.K. Rowling? This could pass for a deleted chapter from DH very easily. I enjoyed it very much. Nice job!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Cassie the Weird chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, thats really good. It almost made me cry.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nice little what-if. I can't imagine Ginny not slapping Ron, though.

Good characterizations of Ginny, Molly, and Arthur. I'm not sure Ron would have realized the error of his ways so quickly, although it's nice that he did. He's always been rather slow on the uptake when it comes to Harry, hasn't he?
LaurelBeeGee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I think this has real potential. If you were to continue it, that is, and I've read your other works(which are marvellous, by the way) and have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you wouldn't be able to write it to it's full potential to when Ron returns or something. Though that doesn't mean you have to, it'd just be a sorely missed waste of potential. Love it anyway though.
bunnyslippers13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
*crys* that was amazing! so sad but oh beautiful!
IheartHP95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow!

I've never read one like that before!

Good characterization!

And, congratulations on writing your first fic!

Can't wait to see more!

-Lorri

P.S.-Sorry this review is so late, I haven't been able to check my e-mail in a few months and have gotten really behind
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow cool and I liked Ginny yelling at Ron for walking out on his friends. Thanks for writing.