Reviews for Turning The Tables
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow, this was just amazing and that last line was perfect :)

xxoxx
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, I don't often read Sammy love stuff, but this one I'll happily make a exception to, it was lovely.

:D

Merry Christmas

necro_omen13
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That's how I like my Sammy - Protective!Sammy.

Your writing, as I've said in my other reviews, is spot on! You could start writing for the actual show this very hour! Too bad you can't, since you'd bring a lot of hurt!Cas with you ;)
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Glad that's all cleared up. Definitly like Castiel more than the other angel they brought in that other episode. At least he seems to care.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aww you know how much i love this one :)

Especially the last bit * And no matter what it took? Sam would never take that away from his brother again. Bring on the Apocalypse, Sam knew what he was fighting for. His brother.* That just about says it all.

I'm glad you Castial talked to Sam and made him realise he is just as important to Dean as Dean is to him for theirs and everyones future. And I love the way Sam is so protective, taking over for Dean, letting him rest for awhile.

Awesome story and looking forward to more Rockabye :D

Debbie 0x0x
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Okay, I totally LOVED that. ESPECIALLY the last line. "Bring on the Apocalypse, Sam knew what he was fighting for. His brother." WHOA, could that have been put any better? Excellent job. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Sweet brother-talk in the end - they desperately needed that. I loved how Sammy held his own against Dean trying to reclaim his position as his brother's protector. But not a chance!

I can see Dean unwillingly revealing how much Sam's speach meant to him, restored his hopes and faith; in Sammy in particular and the world in general. Certainly the younger Winchester could read that in his brother's eyes.

Convincing conversation/confrontation with Castiel too. I think they understood each other a good deal better eventually, even if they still didn't share the same opinion about Dean "needing" to remember hell.

Just one tiny thing. I would have expected the angel calling him "Samuel" rather than "Sam".
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Your story brought tears to my eyes. It had the feel of the 'old Winchesters' to it. And I'm so glad that you put the emphasis on the outside bed as symbolic of Sam taking care of Dean for a change. It would fit the characters so well to have that subtle shift of who's watching over who.
finajk chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very nice! I like Sam taking responsibility for watching over Dean.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Mate, you know how much I love this. My favourite Sammy is Protective!Sammy so this was filled with everything that I love about him and the show. Plus you had Dean passed out Drunk and vulnerable and I love him and you write so freaking good! This is seriously way beyond awesome and was a nice suprise when you showed me last night hehe

Tara x0x
all done chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
very good! I like the reasoning for Dean remembering Hell - to remember what he is fighting for. Very good.

So do we think he truly remembers everything?
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow! What an amazing story!

I'm so glad Sam had that conversation with Castiel! You can see how badly Castiel feels about Dean still having his memories of his time in Hell. He knows how big is that burden.

For them upstairs who wants Dean to be their savior, they're not treating him very nicely... He could only have some flashbacks, not the whole damn thing! Sorry for the swearing. :)
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Ahh that was touching.
mlaspike chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great story! I liked that Sam took control and put Dean in the other bed. And that he flat out told Dean he would be there for him!
Liquorish chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was amazing! I hope you continue with on it.