Reviews for Prayer Before Dying
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
okay that was just great!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
You had me worried for a minute. I am so glad that Castiel came back to save Sammy too!
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. I liked this. The idea that Cas would come as a direct result of Sam's prayer, but then a surprise twist. ;) That angel is growing on me. Nicely done.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very hopeful that Sam isn't completely abbandoned
Salty Q chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
"Did not want his last act to be one that could be construed as disobedience to God." -Fantastic line! Up until that point, I was thinking 'Try to use your power, Sammy!' I didn't even consider the concept of that being against God's wishes, which might ultimately d mn him until I got to that part. Well done.

"even though God didn't think much of him, maybe he would listen to a prayer about Dean." -Great line and such a 'Sam' way to think.

Castiel appearing is an awesome answer to Sam's prayer and definitely had shock value for a reader. Great!

"Before I hack off those wings of yours!" -I can practically hear Dean saying this, even though it is very obviously an empty threat.

Sam's total selflessness is amazing. You wrote it perfectly and I believe this is exactly how he would react to the situation you've described. Bravo!

Oh my God! I did NOT see that coming! I really thought Sam was going to die. This was a GREAT idea. "God did with you what he wanted, Sam-he saved you." Amazing way to save Sam.

"a tear tracked through the dust on his face as he offered a heartfelt 'Thanks' to God." -Great line and great imagery.

Awesome one-shot, Marie! It was extremely well written and definitely surprised me! Thanks for a great read! :)

~ Salty Q