Reviews for Sunrise, for the First Time
dhvdnkbabio chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Awesome! Loved this please update soon.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Nice story :)
Lavenaderia chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I wish you'd continue with this story c:
favludo chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Im really glad I found this story; I have enjoyed each and every word. I notice you havent updated for a long time, however I will put this on story alert in case you have the time and inclination to do so. Thanks for writing and posting :)
Victoria chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
This is sooo funny, what about Breaking Dawn? It would be much funnier.
espaniola112 chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
I really loved this story. It's really really good. Edwward comes back, they get back together and it has it's endagering parts but it gets sorted out. Then you get the lovely ExB engajement annoucement. I wish you'd continue this story, but i understand that it's been many years since you updated. Still I love it.
Oona4 chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
I hope you are going to finish this story. It would be nice to see how it ends.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I really enjoyed this story and hope you finish/continue it.
acrosticacrumpet chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
I really love this story. No, really, I almost love it better than the books! (Not quite, though.) I smile at almost every chapter. Reading this story makes me feel happy. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
Great book! Please update soon!
Gwynn51589 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
WHAT wheres the rest?
appleburple chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I like it. Very enjoyable and a nice take on these events that happened but in a completely different way. Very well done and I hope you continue it.
Kristina chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
Its been forever for me! lol pls update soon. I need this story )
Bonfire93 chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
Fantastic story.

Update as soon as you can, please.
Kristina chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
Glad to see you updated. I loved Edward in this chappy. He is so cool and calm. Cant wait for an update. Make it soon Lol!