Reviews for Young Man
MsSecretivegirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
:O

that just shocked me and made me laugh! amazing! great one shot :D

lol freaked out Phil is just hilarious! loved it!
tonxzdania chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
loll hehe P
Bonnie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
The ending just made me laugh so hard funny stuff
Twinkie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It was the very last line that made me burst out into laughter, re-read it, then burst out laughing again. BRILLIANT!
jackie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lmao
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow! That was hilarious! I loved the ending!

"For goodness sakes, Arnold! You're just nine years old!"

LOL! That was a big surprise for sure! I thought he was like, sixteen or something. So that was funny.

And yeah, I know what you mean. The grown up and teenage fics are a bit irritating, so this was funny. Good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. :)

SuprSingr
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
WHOA!

LOL! Okay, this story was fun to read and I rather enjoyed it, and the ending line...oh GOD, that just threw me off my rocker and I just laughed. What a twist! I thought they were at least 17 or so, but no. Oh God. xD

Oh, I wonder what they were doing in the bathroom and the bedroom...ohh...:3

Very nice fun! w :D
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha I agree! I prefer reading about them while their in fourth grade. Fics where they are older sometimes bug me, although I have found a few good ones. This was really good! Wow, they really have their life planed out. At first I thought they were older, but that last line was surprising. Thats what made the fic so amazing though!
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OMG! LOL! I THOUGHT THEY WERE OLDER! WITH HELGA LIVING WITH HIM! WHATEVER HAPPENED IN THE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM! OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS TO FUNNY! LOL! Great job! D
Lina Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my freaking gosh! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Oh, my you are brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I loved it, it was like a whole book into one, and then I find out their nine? Oh my, I love this. This is absolutely one of the funniest and original fan-fictions I have ever read. Major kudos, major major MAJOR kudos! xD
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Last line just sold it to me. Great job!
Summitterer chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you have NO idea how much im laughing right now
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
it was all so serious and i was starting to wonder how exactly is it funny but then...WHAM! man that las sentence... -laughs uncontolably- my god you are a genius! -bows down-

keep up the good work

WizKid94
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
-laughs- So I was reading along, at first assuming that they were still young. Only to be startled with the surprise that Helga was living at the boarding house! One mental re-evaluation later I had placed the characters in their late teens, ready perhaps to graduate.

And then the kicker.

"For goodness’ sake, Arnold, you’re just nine years old!"

Great twist at the ending. It was a lot of fun, and it really kept me on my toes. And the humor of the situation is definitely in-character with the actual series, and the timeline shown there.

I really enjoyed this one-shot. It was a fun piece to read, especially what with Grandpa's spot-on characterization. _
maricam25 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
this is great, i thought he was older than hi trully was lol