Reviews for Tears and Rain
One of my favorite things about the writing in this fanfic is how Ed and Roy's words change. At the beginning Ed had been angry about everything, only calm with his brother. He had also swore a lot. But then with Roy he changes and becomes more than just blazing rage and emotionlessness. Same with Roy, he changes too. He lowers is masks with Ed and trusts him with everything, even his life, like he would with Hughes. This truly is a spectacular story, and I am loving it!
Doubting duplication chapter 3 . 6/20
You're vocabulary and descriptive narration is majestic! Thank you for taking your time to write this fic XD
Airam-a chapter 23 . 5/6
I loved reading this story!I feel kind of sad because finally I reached the last chapter but you have other stories for me to 're an amazing writer!
Kennygirlgreen chapter 23 . 3/2
This is without a doubt my favorite FMA fic so far, i vow to read everyone of your FMA fics. This was so freaking beautiful it hurt.
edwarrdelric chapter 23 . 1/18
what a beautiful fanfiction. i read this through my finals, and i have to say, it has been the light in my darkness. i love everything about it, the plot, characters you created, and the ending was absolutely perfect! warmed my heart 3 thank you for this treasure.
Raton Fou chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Great story, thank you !
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
I can definitely see why this is one of the most favorited stories for FMA on - this was just great, start to finish!
Myst Shadow chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Good story; lots of intrigue, action, and plot.
brightr chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
what i really like about this so far:
-the quality of the writing
-the fact that pretty much everything said or done or thought is in character
-the fact that we are four whole chapters in and nobody is dating or fucking each other (which is great because honestly, every other fic ever has it happen within the first three chapters. kudos for the buildup)
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
Awesome story! Loved it!
Knives or Pens chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I would like to know. Roy says this safe house is "home sweet home." does that mean this is where Roy grew up? It really is not elaborated on. I would be gratffull if you could pm me with the answer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is perhaps the 4th time I am reading this and it's still great read. One of my favorites. Wish it was in novel form so I could have it in my bookshelf, lol
tdfscs chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
This was really good, the plot was perfect and so was the way you wrote this. I love this
purpleykt chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
This story was just beautiful all the way through. The writing was incredible and inspiring, the plot was extremely intelligent, and the romantic subplot/the main plot was perfectly laid out. I usually dont prefer to read slash, but this story was just so great i couldnt help it. I also think all the warnings before each chapter were very considerate. Im so glad i read this, definitely favorited!
oblivion9032 chapter 23 . 1/31/2014