Reviews for Tears and Rain
The.Dragon.Flies chapter 23 . 4/8
This was really good, the plot was perfect and so was the way you wrote this. I love this
purpleykt chapter 23 . 3/11
This story was just beautiful all the way through. The writing was incredible and inspiring, the plot was extremely intelligent, and the romantic subplot/the main plot was perfectly laid out. I usually dont prefer to read slash, but this story was just so great i couldnt help it. I also think all the warnings before each chapter were very considerate. Im so glad i read this, definitely favorited!
oblivion9032 chapter 23 . 1/31
Fantastic story!
Izzywing chapter 23 . 1/28
One of the best fanfics I have ever read
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 23 . 1/22
Yanno, I always giggle when I read torch instead of flashlight. Funny how a language can be so alike yet so different. British and English are similar but not. Such beautiful juxtaposition... did I even use that word right? Meh. Whatevs.

OH. MAH. GAWD. I have such a deep respect and admiration for you as a writer, I really do appreciate all the wonderful descriptive words and the way that you can construct them together to make a sentence. There are approximately 1,013,913 words in the English language, but I could NEVER string any of them together to explain how. much. I LOVE THIS (and by extension, you). Like, literally, I am speechless. And I'm a native Spanish-speaker, and I can't find any words in Spanish either!

You, my dear madam, are one very smart cookie and clever biscuit 'cause DAMN. You make the reader feel what the characters feel. You really do make a reader feel like they're part of the story. And I'll be damned if I didn't notice your own attention to detail! There's a bunch of tiny things in this story that make it seem all the more realistic (despite the Alchemy) and I am grateful to you for it all. Thank you so so so SO much for writing this amazing piece of literature.

This story deserves an award, like, pronto. Once again, I thank you for the wonderful experience of submerging myself into the Fullmetal Alchemist world. It's amazing people like you that make the world seem all that more amazing and wonderful.

royed fan chapter 1 . 1/18
you did a great job on the plot of the story. I really enjoyed this story, just, great job. I loved it.
Oddity chapter 23 . 1/15
There are several writers in the world that I aspire to be like, published or not. There's J.K. Rowling, a woman capable of creating worlds and characters that steal your heart and let your imagination run wild, and of course there's Rick Riordan, who's perspective on how the ordinary would handle the extraordinary is not only startling accurate, but also entertaining and witty, causing me to become so enthralled in his works that the real world becomes fiction when I'm under his spell. Then there's George deValier, a name well known to any avid Hetalia fanfiction reader. His stories are well thought out and beautifully written, capable of bringing someone to the verge of tears with a few simple sentences and having them on the ground with laughter in a few more. Then there's you. The story you created was so stunningly real that for every second I was reading it, I felt as if I was there, experiencing every emotion and conflict that went through the character's minds. With the amazing skill that you showed and your breathtaking power over words, I wasn't just waching the charcters: I was them. That is something that very few have accomplished, and I feel that if you haven't already, then you most definitely have the potential to surpass all of the people I have listed above and more. This was my first time reading this pairing, and I can't think of a better way to start it off. Thank you for that.
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 23 . 1/8
ahh
omf
this was better than The Saffron Soul!
omf great job on it ;u;
FunfMeter chapter 23 . 1/5
Bravo, Bravo! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and if you know me, then you know I read a LOT of fanfiction. This story made me cry more than a few times, and will forever stay in my heart. I feel the need to greatly Thank you for writing and sharing your talent and passion with us. You have made a wonderful contribution to the fanfiction Archive as well as impinged upon the memories of all those fortunate enough to discover this gem. Your command of the English language is astounding. Live long and prosper.
AlchemicLove chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
I really wish you guys could see my face as I read this because I was either sobbing, laughing, scared, relieved, or all of the above.

This is the greatest story I have ever read.
Thank you so much.

Ps, can you teach my how to write like you?
-;
Hailey and Rae chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic! I stumbled upon it by accident while browsing through a few random stories and was highly impressed with the stories progression, writing style, and character portrayal! Please write more EdXRoy fictions in the future! I introduced it to my friend Rachel and we had a blast reading it! - Hailey

No words can describe how wonderful this story was! -Rachel
AspergianStoryteller chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
What Ed's been feeling about "is it my fault? Have I done something provocative?" is reasonable. Victim-blaming is a dangerous and real thing in our world too.
HipsterL chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
The torture written in this chapter was effective yet non life threatening. It really is the way torture should be written and more than a few other writers could learn a thing or two from it.
royed fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this story!
Mari chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
That was AMAZING!
It took the fucking air of my lungs all time I've been reading this.
The story, the details, the development all of it. Just a bit disappointed
when I see no Ed and Roy making love in the end, but I'm sure
the story have fulfill all my expectations...Surpassed it.
Your fucking amazing! :3