Reviews for Running Scared
hifield chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I just read your story ... again and then realized I've never given it a review.

Soooooo, I really enjoyed your story and agree that the whole Rodney/Jennifer definitely came out of the blue for me. In my world Ronon and Jennifer got together in Season 6 if they would have continued the series (which they should have).

Great story and very well written.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I certainly like your version better. Thanks for posting.

aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
great resolution to "Lost Tribe"...totally agree with Jen not the type to be into McKay...especially with such a tall dark and dreamy warrior who fits her so well lol
renisanz chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Nice. I liked the imagery with Ronon and Jennifer sitting side by side on the pier. The only crit I'd have is that I wondered how Ronon came to the conclusion that she wasn't actually interested in someone else.

Fanfic is a great way to work things out that don't sit well in the show, or even expand upon the things already there. That's why I started writing, anyway.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Yeah, I know what you mean! I was very bummed out after that episode and had trouble with my own fic-in-progress. You did a terrific job on this though! Maybe I can get mine finished up.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Re: Your rant. It could go both ways. Being scared could be why she seems to show nothing but "compassion and friendship" for Rodney. Personally, Ronon is the stuff of most women's fantasies but, in the light of day, I would still have someone like Rodney. Don't know why but I'm attracted to really intelligent guys. And maybe Rodney needs someone like Jen to temper that arrogance. Someone to help him be a kinder, gentler person. Ok. That's enough for MY rant. LOL! All in all, this was a very well written story. Hope to see more from you.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I agree with your rant and totally hope that is the direction that the writers will head, but 'The Lost Tribe' has really sapped my faith in that happening. I can soo go on my own rant about the love triangle situation, but I will resist for once.

Loved it. Jen not getting the reason that Ronon hasn't been to the infirmary alot lately and Ronon's look from that comment- perfect. Great fic.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I really liked your story and reasoning. It was really sweet and cute and I hope it has inspired more of them for you.

I liked the confident Ronon.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
The Lost Tribe was a total stab in the back for us Ronon/Jennifer shippers. I agree with everything you said and loved this story.

Hopefully your muse has been resuscitated.
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I really like your theory and I can understand how The Lost Tribe had that effect on you. That's why I have yet to watch it. I don't want to put myself through that if I don't have to, not when we have such great fanfiction to turn to when times get tough :)

I really loved this story and would love a sequel :D
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Totally agree with your rant! Loved this fic too...a great explanation - it works well. The ocean setting is lovely and obviously liberating for them both. (Took me an age to get over TLT only kinda just there!) Write some more - wonderful therapy for all us R/K shippers! J07x
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I'm glad you wrote this story. I couldn't agree more about Jennifer not showing the same interest in Rodney that she has shown in Ronon. I like that maybe she was just scared and that's why she said what she did to Ronon.
kirt chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Loved it
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I know exactly how you felt. :( I was stunned by what she said. But now I've come to terms with it. I think I can deal with some angst but Ronon will get the girl in the end, I'm certain of it. And Jennifer will realise who is the better man. :)

Great story. I love the way he pressures her into telling him the truth. Our Ronon isn't a quitter either!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was really cute, and I agree with the rant. :P It did come a little (okay a lot) out of the blue from the difference in the beginning of the episode, to the end of the episode. I believe there's more to the story as well!