Reviews for One More Time
Star197 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Blair and Chuck forever 3
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
So hot and so adorable and sooo everything. Loved reading it.
Trosev chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Just found this story, and I loved it! Your writing is so good! I hope you never stop writing about Chuck and Blair :)
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
It is so sinful and provocative, you are a true master of smut scenes...
leightedandnian chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i like it :)
AlyCat2121 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
B lets herself get FUCKED by c then blaire and chuck have sex and wen the wedding finished chuck went to the bathroom to wait for blaire so the can fuck each other... and while nate goes on business trips and isnt at home chuck comes over to have fun all day and night 24 hrs while nate is gone then they go out to dinner and blaire and chuck have sex under the table while the others are talking (not really under the table like chuck moving his cock and sticks it in blaires CUNT) nate has a dirty secret that blaire is killing to find out...nates secret is that he has been 2timing blaire since 8yrs and 2 months and that nates other girl is preggos but blaire has a secret... shes preggos with chucks child and nate wonders whos it is thats just an idea i had... :)
ChairBear chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw damn CLIFFHANGER ENDING! :(

loved it tho.
nicky23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
just awsome
Anna-Belikov-Fuller chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was literally the best BlairChuck I've ever read in my life!

I'm so glad someone else sees that he really is in love with her )
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This may just be the hottest and most interesting M rated short I have ever read. Definately favorited.
mr.sombraro chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
very hot, love it ;)
Agustina Griego chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
OH, i love soo nicee. C its perfect. POOR N, he doesnt understand B. PLEASE, write MORE.

xoxo,

It was fantastic.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
great job! I hope she didnt marry Nate :D
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Great job! :D Chuck and Blair were both in character; I like how you mixed Chuck's crazed libido and his feelings for Blair together.