Reviews for Ceroro, I want Mum and Dad, de arimasu!
akim chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
i remember is lance coperal
akim chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
garuru is 1st is medical chief,tororo is new soldier,toruru is privete 1st and zoruru is i didn't remember
addien chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its over )':
Tera chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Very cute! I found Aki's reaction funny!
dorumon-9000 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
KAWAII!

YOU MY FRIEND ARE BRILLIANT
dororo and koyuki for EVEAH chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
fail um it's angol mois or angol moa not mangol moris
Knight of the Tachyon Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hello I wanted to say that your stories are awesome plus visit my stories later.
Pride of VMMC chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Finally! I thought that story was very deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead... Anyway, Ceroro's attitude is too strange this chap. He doesn't like fish? Anyway, I think it's not a good idea to put Garuru cook, he doesn't know to use chopsticks and I doubt he would make it in Japan.
HeinSama12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
"DING-DONG!

The door bell rang and Fuyuki went to open it, "I'll get the door." He said.

"Thanks." replied Nastumi.

Suddenly, Ceroro's eyes have snapped as he was sort of sat still with eye-widened, like he has a foreseen. He then jumped off the couch and shouted, "That must be Mum and Dad!" he ran towards to the entrance.

However, the others were confused of his actions as they followed him to the door where Fuyuki was standing. "Mom? Dad?" they spoke in unison."

xD lol. This is actually really good. I can't wait until you submit the other chapters.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I haven't forgotten about you! That was awesome! How could I forget your awesome storylines?

POST MORE, PLEASE!

-A.U. '05

P.S.: Are you looking forward to 'KFP 2' this summer? I know I am!
Persaurn chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Ah, The best Fanfic I have read in my life. And trust me, I've read a lot of fanfics. Here's why:

It gives the reader a sweet GaruPuru story while still staying true to the characters' personalty, which is difficult to do when you are writing a romance about a mature, strict and stubborn yet sort character and a serious and tough character who barley ever smiles. I've seen another story where Pururu loses her room code and Garurus all like "sleep in my room because I WANT you to." It ended up going way off topic and turning into more of a role play than a garupuru fic.

anyways, keep up the good work! can't wait to see more! :3
HIJAMIYA chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Do more more more more more mo-

Ramomo:Do that again then you'll gonna get a sore throat

Nikaka:Hee hee he don't mind him '
HIJAMIYA chapter 3 . 12/30/2008

wow...

very100x nice like it...

update fast please..
Aztek chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter :) not really more to say is there :)