Reviews for Heartache & Revolution
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Yh, it's sunlight passing through the ice
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
Are you serious I think I have to go with her boo hoo hoo you can't
chickenslovebone chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Its going to be sad in the caves with jeb gone.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I like dis. Dis nice.
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Amazing..hope you write more host ff especially from Mel's pov
Mari9848 chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
Loved it. Really good. I really like how this story is unique and how Kyle is different from what you expect from the actuall book. Kep up the good work. (:
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 28 . 9/9/2011
Another brilliant story, great work!

LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Ooh! You scared me then! For a second there I'd thought Maggie and Sharon had done something really bad to Jared. Which would have been absolutely devastating. Glad it was nothing though. Great chapter ;)
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that! Then again I suppose it's typical of Maggie and Sharon to attempt extracting Wanda and Sunny themselves.

I wonder what Kyle and Ian will do when they find out? :L
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Not too sure about Wanda quitting the raids but it's your story and it adds to the drama.

Gah! I'm rambling.

Seriously though good job ;)
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I've only just started to read this today and I'm finding it extremely intriguing so far.

I was devastated about Jeb's aneurysm and I think you've portrayed Melanie's thoughts and feeling really well but the best bit for me is that there isn't another fanfic like this.

thefirstson chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Do i love drunken characters...yes

Do i love maggie..nope definate nope

thefirstson chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
I'm Irish,and this chapter is beyond dear to my heart,and writer who makes my favourite characters drunk is amazing in my book

thefirstson chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I never thought Wander could hate the raids I thought she just hated taking and not giving back...