Reviews for Before you die, you see the Ring
isabella.sickafus chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is so good! I also felt bad for Samara. I knew she didn't deserve to die in the well like that. Even though Samara was evil, I feel sorry for her. I really do. Thanks for writing such a good story! I know this is a stupid question, but how did Samara die in the well? The way you wrote was like she drowned. But all in all, amazing work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Anna morgan is a evil woman Samara never deserved the morgans as parents she was never evil ever she just had a power Samara was just a sweet little girl (even if she had powers). I wish Anna would have died Samara deserved to live Anna is the evil one If i was there i would have beaten Anna and threw her down the well and take Samara. she never deserved it Anna so did deserve to die poor Samara!
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love this story! It is well written, and I like the genre and how the story sort of shows how Samara turns evil. You should write more Ring fanfiction, it's really great!
SILENTSANCTUARY chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like the simplicity of this story, yet it displays such a profound portrayal. Great job!
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow! this is incredible! i love how you still maintained how Samara is a little girl who loves her mommy more than anything, but also showed her transformation into the girl who kills people. The way she starts eating her own blood is very, i dunno, interesting i guess. it helped show her become a monster, like it was the first step.

*favs*
azab chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
loved it
Mystery Rider chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow. Amazing. I absoultly love it. just amazin'.
Ryuchie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow! This is amazing, I love it.

My favorite line was this: "pretending that the lid would open and Mommy would save me. It was fun to pretend." Ah, that was very sad. :(

Continue writing!
missninacullen chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
great writing.. its way sad, but its good. i liked it.
Gothicragdoll chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is phenominal! It is one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. This is brilliant. I loved it. You did a fantastic job with it. Please keep writing.
rimera chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very nice... very telling. I think this most resembles what she would have been thinking...

Way cool.
elnaslave chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
My god. This story is amazing. I adore stories from Samara's point of view. I love how you went from scared to angry to tired of it all. Your description of her dying was a very convincing one. Great job! Please right more!
Brice Smudar chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very nice. I really like this story! Could you write one about Samara AFTER she creates the cursed tape?
Kuchiki Jeanne chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I love how you portray this story from Samara's point of view. I mean, like, it totally makes sense! Great job