Reviews for The Polar Bear
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 1 . 5/4
I can't eve handle the cuteness!
PioneeringAuthor chapter 1 . 5/1
Dear Reader,

This is a touching one-shot showing a soft side of England that we all need to know about.

To the author,

Excellent! I would suggest separating all dialogue from the rest of the text, except for the tag showing who's talking. Overall, this was a lovely piece, clean, touching, and in-character, I'm sure.

PioneeringAuthor, the pioneer with a heart for people and a thousand stories to tell {}
steelgray chapter 1 . 3/13
This is so cute. I love sappy England and adorable little Canada. Great!
Ladybug Lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is so cute! I love it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awwww... That was so Sweet and Adorable...!

England is such nice Daddy...
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so sweet and adorable. It also fits my headcanon that England gave Canada a stuffed polar bear (meaning Kumajiro isn't a real polar bear that Canada found that decided to take care of him) and the reason it talks is because of England's magic. I've seen lots of England with colonial America but very few with Canada without it being a story with all the colonies. So kudos to you for writing this adorable piece of fluff, bet it's soft enough to be Kuma's fur. JK ;)
readingpower chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Aww, this was so adorable.
Roderica Edelstein chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That was such a sweet fic! I loved the little details, like the fact that England and Canada both like jigsaws - and the thing about England making the polar bear out of his jacket lining was absolutely adorable :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
absolutely adorable!
Mika Nakane chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
It's a nice fanfic, but it's historically incorrect, even in Hetalia's fanon. Matthew hated Britain and absolutely loved France. He loved polar bears, too. Britain didn't visit, either. He was fighting France for Canada during the Seven Years War, and once he won, he put in place a bunch of rules that Canada hated. Then America declared independence which started the war and took all of Britain's attention. Britain sorta just forgot about Canada after that, and Mattie became independent a few years later. He never was really close with Britain, even though he loves him as a second father.
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
So cuuuuttteee! Very fluffy and enjoyable! Fanfiction needs more stories like this :).
Fictionmeister chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh, my...this is unbelievably adorable, and yet... rather sad. Applause.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 5/8/2013