Reviews for Teen Titans Tail of Karmoona
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Is the person sparrow?
kt chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
WHAT?! it can't stop here!
kt chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
you writing is so excellent I hate to see it spoiled!
kt chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
I like how long each chapter is
kt chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
oooo nice! But please, have someone read over your work to catch errors.
kt chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
nice start, a few grammar and spelling issues but nice.
Lexilovespickles chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I love it.! More please ahh! xD
iloveteentitans1997 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
i love this PLEASE write more! i can't wait to read it :)
Heather chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I really like the plot and writing style of this, but may I suggest, in the most polite way, that you use a spelling and grammar checker, or proofread further chapters? I'm sorry if I seem rude but in reading this I've noticed that a lot of the words are misspelled and there are some grammar mistakes. I do like this story though, and I know it's old, but I wish there was more! I want to know how it ends!
Heather chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I don't want to be rude- I like this fanfic, and as I write this I've only read up to chapter 5's end- but you don't know you're pregnant the day after you have sex. Usually you won't even be pregnant then- it takes a few hours, even a day or two for fertilisation. I do like this twist but just thought I'd let you know, if you don't already. Perhaps you explain it in the next few chapters- as I say, I haven't read the rest yet!
Hana chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Make some editing to this story, it really needs some work.
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
i cant wait for the next ch
Lizzie42 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
are you going to update it soon? i love it so far!
Cephalopod chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
I love your story! It's very heart warming, but the spelling could use some work. It's still very good though!
bballgirl22 chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
please, pleasse, please continue this story soon. I really want to know what happens.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »